Community discussions

MikroTik App

gmpcontact
just joined
Topic Author

Noob, L2TP interface and PPPOE interface, Port Forwarding does not work (NAT)

Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:16 pm

Hello guys,
I am a new Mikrotik user and I am facing a big problem that I can not solve on my own without your help.
I am using a CCR1009 router, I have a PPPOE Interface on ether1
I also have a L2TP-out (l2tp client) interface. I cant access my server from outside office with NAT (port forwarding). Both interfaces are with the same distance on IP->Routes

Please help me, is urgent
Thanks in advance

anav
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Noob, L2TP interface and PPPOE interface, Port Forwarding does not work (NAT)

Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:24 pm

What does port forwarding have to do with L2TP? That is a VPN method.
Are you saying you wish to vpn tunnel from work to home, or home to work or anywhere to work.

gmpcontact
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Noob, L2TP interface and PPPOE interface, Port Forwarding does not work (NAT)

Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:36 pm

What does port forwarding have to do with L2TP? That is a VPN method.
Are you saying you wish to vpn tunnel from work to home, or home to work or anywhere to work.
Hello anav
I have vpn for my office, so this means that every pc here works with vpn. But when I port forward a server (NAT), i cant access it from outside. If i disable l2tp-out interface NAT works.
If it is enabled, nat does not work

ggyygg1120
just joined

Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:35 am

You can first connect to the company's VPN, do MSQ on the home VPN interface, and then make a static routing table on the home routing table to specify the company's network segment from the VPN interface.