Community discussions

MikroTik App

Robervaldd
Topic Author

OSPFv3 + PPPoE + area stub

Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:56 am

Hello everyone!
I can't summarize routes in ospfv3 in a simple way like ospfv2, does anyone have any howto that really works that they can share?
Thank you all!

mducharme
Trainer
Trainer

Re: OSPFv3 + PPPoE + area stub  [SOLVED]

Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:26 pm

Hello everyone!
I can't summarize routes in ospfv3 in a simple way like ospfv2, does anyone have any howto that really works that they can share?
Thank you all!
What you can do is add the IPv6 supernet that all of your PPPoE customers are in on a loopback bridge, give the loopback bridge the last address in that supernet. Then you don't have to advertise the individual blocks that you allocate to each customer.

Robervaldd
Topic Author

Re: OSPFv3 + PPPoE + area stub

Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:21 pm

Hello everyone!
Thank you all!
What you can do is add the IPv6 supernet that all of your PPPoE customers are in on a loopback bridge, give the loopback bridge the last address in that supernet. Then you don't have to advertise the individual blocks that you allocate to each customer.
Thanks for the help friend, this was the only way it worked, I particularly think it is a failure of Mikrotik that should work with a static route.