Community discussions

MikroTik App

exothermic
just joined
Topic Author

Networking Education

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Someone I was working with on a project asked me what I thought about CCNA courses. It turns out his goal isn't specifically cisco, but a better understanding of networking in general. What would you suggest for a great way to get a solid understanding of networking fundamentals? I've learned most of what I know simply by tinkering around and solving my own problems/needs.

If someone isn't at the point yet where they even have those need driven scenarios to experiment with, what would be the next best thing for someone who obviously needs a little structure?

Thanks

Miles

fewi
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Networking Education

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:52 pm

In my opinion getting a CCNA would be the way to go. Their training material simply is very thorough. While it is Cisco centric you'll come out of it knowing the fundamentals of TCP/IP in a generic enough fashion that you should be able to apply it to other vendors.
Specific answers require specific questions. When in doubt, post the output of "/ip address print detail", "/ip route print detail", "/interface print detail", "/ip firewall export", and an accurate network diagram.

saqibali78
just joined

Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:50 am

Someone I was employed with a task where they asked me what I know about CCNA projects. Being in your venue is not necessarily cisco, but a better understanding of Networking in general. He had proofreading services. What would you suggest for a great way to have a strong understanding of network infrastructure? I learned a lot of what I knew easily by tinkering around and solving my problems / needs.

Ellay
just joined

Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:08 pm

I would say that their training materials are quite high quality and therefore worthy of everyone's attention. Of course, there are some difficulties with any education, but today I do not think that this causes serious problems. After all, there are such cool services as https://papersowl.com/do-my-essay, which can quickly and efficiently make you an essay, and most importantly, it will be free of plagiarism and meet all requirements. It is very convenient and easy, so I recommend it.