I have an email in with support regarding this. We are seeing very odd OSPF (?) related problems between two of our routers. One is a 1100AH running 5.18, and one is a 450G running 5.14. They are connected via UBNT M5's in WDS mode.
* The two routers have an established OSPF broadcast session between them.
* Several times per day, R1 reports that it's ethernet link goes physically down.
* The OSPF neighbor goes down
* The ethernet link comes back up, but only at 10M/full
* The ethernet link goes back down
* The ethernet link comes back up, this time at 100M/full
* OSPF reports "state change from Exchange to 2-Way" 4-6 times
* OSPF then reports "wrong peer state, state=ExStart"
The only way to get the OSPF session to re-establish is to physically reboot the radio on one end. EVERYTHING on these towers has been replaced - routers, all cabling, UBNT radios, etc. This continues to happen on this one link.
This may not be OSPF related, but at this point, I'm looking for any advice.