I have some problems to understrand vpls over mpls and I have some doubts.
Are these instances true?
1. mpls need ldp to exchange lables
2. vpls need mpls to be esthablished
3. the same vpls tunnel could be esthablished between more than one router (it is different from eoip)
4. the label added from vpls could be distributed by LDP or BGP (using l2vpn)
5. using bgp, if I want to configure the same vpls tunnel between a lot of routers, I need only to make ONE configuration each router (the full mesh is automatically established)
6. the only advantage to use BGP is the possibility to ethablish a full mesh automatically
7. If in an ospf network I want to use also bgp signalled vpls, I can connect each router with the adiacents by a bgp link