Community discussions

MikroTik App

munnaeebd
just joined
Topic Author

Mikrotik Router interface bridge block VPN

Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:29 am

At first please see the attachment. I am using "interface bridge settings set use-ip-firewall=yes" because of queue B/W control. I have a VPN in cisco router , But main problem is when I am try to connect VPN , it was failed due to firewall on. Please give me solution to use firewall on and VPN access
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jkarras
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Mikrotik Router interface bridge block VPN

Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:04 pm

More information is needed to solve this.

What kind of VPN protocols are used? Where are the VPN endpoints located? Do they traverse the Mikrotik? What kind of firewall rules exist on your bridge?

munnaeebd
just joined
Topic Author

Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:00 am

In local network I am not getting any problem, but when I am trying to connect with VPN from outside network then I am able to log in but not getting local lan/pc. And it was blocked by "ip-firewall-on" from bridge setting. When its off then everything ok but when its on outside worker can't connect with local lan. But I need both ip-firewall-on and VPN access

jkarras
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:44 am

Still didn't answer where the clients are connecting to. Do they connect to another box or to the Mikrotik? Also what do your firewall rules look like? It sounds as though you have a rule blocking access.