Community discussions

luminescentsimian
just joined

Re: Metarouter images

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:24 am

Do you have access to contents of this site? Can you download it all and put it into archive?
Done:
http://openwrt.glowingmonkey.org/trunk/
It's junk a simple wget --mirror job, and the main index page still points to openwrt.wk.cz, but the lower links should work.

payday
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Do you have access to contents of this site? Can you download it all and put it into archive?
Done:
It's junk a simple wget --mirror job, and the main index page still points to openwrt.wk.cz, but the lower links should work.
At home I cannot access http://openwrt.wk.cz because my ISP does not support IPv6. I have downloaded all from your site. Thank you very much.

otgooneo
Trainer
Trainer

Fri May 03, 2013 9:44 am

Does anybody know possible way just change asterisk default configuration files of the image (.gz file), without rebuilding it? I tried to use 7-ZIP. It allow me to change files of the image without extracting it. But when I upgraded asterisk configuration files of the image, image become unable to import into metarouter. Metarouter says "Archive is too short"

Second thin is, yesterday I had power issue and router rebooted. But /etc/asterisk/users.conf file has broken. Just became blank file. All other files "/etc/asterisk/extensions.conf, /etc/asterisk/extconfig.conf" are OK. How can I automate process "backup users.conf file every day and replace original users.conf by this backup file after every reboot occurs"
----------------------------
Want to learn more and more...

NathanA
Long time Member
Long time Member

Fri May 03, 2013 10:32 am

Does anybody know possible way just change asterisk default configuration files of the image (.gz file), without rebuilding it? I tried to use 7-ZIP. It allow me to change files of the image without extracting it. But when I upgraded asterisk configuration files of the image, image become unable to import into metarouter. Metarouter says "Archive is too short"
Well, it's not just a .gz (gzip) file, it's a .tgz / .tar.gz file, so it's a compressed "tarball". I have no familiarity with 7-ZIP, but a quick Google reveals it to be a Windows-based multiformat compressed archive utility. If you are modifying the tarball with 7-ZIP, and RouterOS can no longer import it after that, then it seems clear that 7-ZIP is doing something wrong, and is corrupting the file when you try to use 7-ZIP to modify the file. So...moral of the story is, don't use 7-ZIP, I guess. Something must be buggy either with its TAR support, or its GZIP support.

I have never bothered to try to modify the MetaROUTER tarball images directly, because I've had no need to. If I want to make a change, I always make it in the OpenWRT build environment. However, in theory, making your own tarball without recompiling everything should be possible. Rather than using 7-ZIP, why don't you use the actual tools that made the file in the first place? tar and gzip. Decompress the file somewhere, make the changes that you want to the directory tree you unpacked from the tarball, and then recompress the entire directory tree again into a new compressed tarball.

Long term, if you are going to be making many changes, it would serve you best to teach yourself how to perform an OpenWRT build.
Second thin is, yesterday I had power issue and router rebooted. But /etc/asterisk/users.conf file has broken. Just became blank file. All other files "/etc/asterisk/extensions.conf, /etc/asterisk/extconfig.conf" are OK. How can I automate process "backup users.conf file every day and replace original users.conf by this backup file after every reboot occurs"
Sounds like an issue similar to what others were seeing with http.conf corruption after not shutting down the system cleanly. You might look back through this thread for other posts on the subject. I think some people may be creating cron jobs to schedule config backups, and then adding their own shell scripts to /etc/init.d that restore the latest backup during bootup. I haven't looked into it myself.

Quite honestly, if you are unfamiliar with basic UNIX system administration concepts (such as using tar and/or gzip, cron, shell scripts, and the init bootup process), you're probably going to have a tough time maintaining an Asterisk system. I am trying to make my MetaROUTER image as plug-and-play and "turnkey" as possible, but obviously it isn't there yet. It's a project I've been working on in my spare time and that I've voluntarily given back to the community. But I cannot reasonably be expected to support every single person that uses it, and help them make their own custom changes to it; I don't have the time to train people how to use it correctly, much less do things with it or to it that it doesn't do already. I am offering it freely "as-is", so if it serves your purposes as-is, then great! And although I welcome feedback when things don't work, as that will help make it better, if you need something other than what I've provided, you should be willing to take the time to teach yourself how to make it, and then get your hands dirty, or find someone you can pay to do what you need. :)

-- Nathan

payday
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sat May 04, 2013 1:22 am

You should make changes in running OpenWRT Metarouter and then export it to image. This is also good way to make backup: http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35916
Read about crond, crontab and /etc/rc.local in OpenWRT.

otgooneo
Trainer
Trainer

Mon May 06, 2013 5:37 am

-- Nathan
Thanks Nathan for quick reply. You are right. I didn`t know even file is Tarball. I will try to research and learn OpenWRT :-)
-- payday
Thanks Payday. Good link to learn how to make backup.

otgooneo
Trainer
Trainer

Tue May 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Finally I got my own Asterisk OWRT image. Just modified after extracted and re-archived it to tgz using Tarball. Works great on RB450G, RB2011, RB1100AH. :D

Great thanks to Nathan and Payday!

leovinci81
just joined

Wed May 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi All,

Great posts !
Already for a while I'm looking for a asterisk version for my RB2011

Any chance somebody can publish the routerboard image ...?

NathanA
Long time Member
Long time Member

Thu May 16, 2013 1:33 am

Any chance somebody can publish the routerboard image ...?
Send me e-mail: nathana@fsr.com

-- Nathan

liquidcz
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:21 am

Done:
At home I cannot access http://openwrt.wk.cz because my ISP does not support IPv6. I have downloaded all from your site. Thank you very much.
Sorry guys, my mistake. It happend during DNS server changes. Now http://openwrt.wk.cz/ running again on IPV4 and IP6.

mattijs
just joined

Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Not sure why this wasn't done before or what I've broken in the process;

I've taken the latest OpenWRT Backfire snapshot (r33081). I then applied the metarouter patches to the longterm 2.6.32 kernel which is 2.6.32.61 at the time of writing. This is the 2.6.x with the latest projected EOL, somewhere Mid-2014 probably. I build a rootfs, it boots, but that's as far as I've tested it.

I'm a bit unsure how to proceed now, do I try and get 'Attitude Adjustment' to run a 2.6.32 kernel? Or do I try to get the metarouter patches to work for the 3.x kernel?

Mattijs
oh, here's the link to the rootfs for now: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/376 ... tfs.tar.gz

Linux version 2.6.32.61 (mattijs@vbox) (gcc version 4.3.3 (GCC) ) #1 Tue Jul 9 17:18:47 CEST 2013
CPU revision is: 0001800a (MIPS 4Kc)
Determined physical RAM map:
User-defined physical RAM map:
 memory: 01800000 @ 00000000 (usable)
Initrd not found or empty - disabling initrd
Zone PFN ranges:
  Normal   0x00000000 -> 0x00001800
Movable zone start PFN for each node
early_node_map[1] active PFN ranges
    0: 0x00000000 -> 0x00001800
Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 6096
Kernel command line: init=/etc/preinit console=hvc0 board=vm mem=24M 
PID hash table entries: 128 (order: -3, 512 bytes)
Dentry cache hash table entries: 4096 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
Inode-cache hash table entries: 2048 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
Primary instruction cache 64kB, VIPT, 4-way, linesize 32 bytes.
Primary data cache 32kB, 4-way, VIPT, cache aliases, linesize 32 bytes
Memory: 20736k/24576k available (2060k kernel code, 3840k reserved, 284k data, 132k init, 0k highmem)
Hierarchical RCU implementation.
NR_IRQS:128
console [hvc0] enabled
Calibrating delay loop... 245.76 BogoMIPS (lpj=491520)
Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
NET: Registered protocol family 16
bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
Switching to clocksource MIPS
NET: Registered protocol family 2
IP route cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
TCP established hash table entries: 1024 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
TCP bind hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
TCP: Hash tables configured (established 1024 bind 1024)
TCP reno registered
NET: Registered protocol family 1
MFS init
squashfs: version 4.0 (2009/01/31) Phillip Lougher
msgmni has been set to 40
io scheduler noop registered
io scheduler deadline registered (default)
ip_tables: (C) 2000-2006 Netfilter Core Team
TCP westwood registered
NET: Registered protocol family 17
802.1Q VLAN Support v1.8 Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>
All bugs added by David S. Miller <davem@redhat.com>
VFS: Mounted root (metafs filesystem) readonly on device 0:11.
Freeing unused kernel memory: 132k freed
Warning: unable to open an initial console.
- preinit -
Press the [f] key and hit [enter] to enter failsafe mode
- regular preinit -
- init -

Please press Enter to activate this console. PPP generic driver version 2.4.2
NET: Registered protocol family 24
nf_conntrack version 0.5.0 (342 buckets, 1368 max)

BusyBox v1.15.3 (2013-07-09 17:11:02 CEST) built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.

_______                     ________        __
 |       |.-----.-----.-----.|  |  |  |.----.|  |_
 |   -   ||  _  |  -__|     ||  |  |  ||   _||   _|
 |_______||   __|_____|__|__||________||__|  |____|
          |__| W I R E L E S S   F R E E D O M
 ---------------------------------------------------
 Backfire (10.03.x Snapshot, r33081)
  * 1/3 shot Kahlua    In a shot glass, layer Kahlua 
  * 1/3 shot Bailey's  on the bottom, then Bailey's, 
  * 1/3 shot Vodka     then Vodka.
root@OpenWrt:/# 
[/size]

itsmorefun
just joined

Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:15 pm

@mattijs

Hi,

How do proceed?

As i see here: svn://svn.openwrt.org/openwrt/trunk/target/linux/generic at rev 33081, there is no patches-2.6.32 folder, it was removed at rev 31597

Can you explain me how do you proceed?

Thank
Last edited by itsmorefun on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

mattijs
just joined

Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:35 am

I'm well aware where and when Backfire was branched from the trunk :) I also never mentioned 3.2, I'm aware that has been removed too. What I said was that I had a working 2.6.32.61 kernel, and then asked how to proceed ;) Do I try and get the current OpenWRT trunk to work with my 2.6.32.61 kernel or do I try and get some 3.x kernel to boot on MetaRouter?

Fact of the matter is that I'm working on patches to get 3.x working, the bare kernel which would then compile both in buildroot and OpenWRT. Current state is that I have it compiling, booting and I even hacked a debug console in there so I can see where it hangs (because it does before hvc0 can come up). I guess it's a matter of debugging now :)

itsmorefun
just joined

Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:43 am

Sorry, bad keystroke, i want write 2.6.32 not 3.2.

I have also try to compile a 3.3.5 kernel with the attached patch (from "http://www.mikrotik.com/download/share/ ... 5_patch.gz), i have made a metarouter patch that compile but metarouter never boot (or hang before any console output, or console output is broken), i am too bad to do a working metarouter patch :-(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

inlan
just joined

Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:14 pm

liquidcz, can you add to your repository 2 packages: redsocks and srelay, please. I cannot compile this sources for mr-mips arch. But this packages very need for me
while(true) {

3draven
just joined

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 am

Hello everyone. Tell me whether you can run OpenWRT on RB OmniTIK U-5HnD?

janisk
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Hello everyone. Tell me whether you can run OpenWRT on RB OmniTIK U-5HnD?
you can run OpenWRT guest easily on that router.

3draven
just joined

Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:32 am

I used to have a lot of options (all in this thread and many other) for the images they reboot the router at boot OpenWRT. Can you show what specific image will work with RB OmniTIK U-5HnD?

If I want to build my image, that is the question:

0. Necessarily need a Mikrotik patch?
1. When building OpenWRT which target platform must be chosen without the patch for RB OmniTIK U-5HnD?
2. Is it possible to install other Linux system?
3. How to set an arbitrary Linux?

odge
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Building openwrt patching it and so forth is a bit beyond my scope.

I want to run openwrt and openl2tp, but I cant find a build package for it. (I'm just looking for a lt2p client that I can run inside mikrotik metarouter that support shared secret without ipsec).

Can anyone more experienced help me out.

tedd77

Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Mainly this post is addressed to Nathan and liquidcz

Is there a possibility to add to Nathan's openwrt asterisk the firewall fail2ban ?
The reason is that we are getting lots of attack attempts from the internet, with fail2ban firewall we could subscribe (freely) to networksystemssolution.info
all attacks will be registered and therefore added to the blacklist.

Having this added to the image will make everyone's life simple.
I am sure someone have noticed that due to the large amount of attacks the "/var/log/asterisk/messages.log" is getting very large hence rendering the asterisk unstable, slow and sometimes dead until next reboot.
If someone wondered why the asterisk (that is on public IP) becoming dead or slow the answer is the "messages.log" became too big.

Thank you for letting me know if that is possible.

RobertoMenesesB
just joined

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Dear Nathan,

Mikrotik have experience but am new to MetaRouter, Might me some manual or procedure to virtualize asterisk on mikrotik, I'm studying to propose as a topic for my college thesis, Greetings from Ecuador

janisk
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:46 am

for this - you have to have your own built OpenWRT and then you can make binaries of your liking following OpenWRT documentation on how to create binaries for flavor of OpenWRT you have built. (Package building)

iqt
just joined

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:32 pm

Not sure why this wasn't done before or what I've broken in the process;

I've taken the latest OpenWRT Backfire snapshot (r33081). I then applied the metarouter patches to the longterm 2.6.32 kernel which is 2.6.32.61 at the time of writing. This is the 2.6.x with the latest projected EOL, somewhere Mid-2014 probably. I build a rootfs, it boots, but that's as far as I've tested it.

I'm a bit unsure how to proceed now, do I try and get 'Attitude Adjustment' to run a 2.6.32 kernel? Or do I try to get the metarouter patches to work for the 3.x kernel?

Mattijs
oh, here's the link to the rootfs for now: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/376 ... tfs.tar.gz
@mattijs: Could you provide your patches for backfire r33081 and kernel 2.6.32.61 please. I downloaded the source from openwrt and adopted the patches. Compilation is ok but I can't start the image.

Thanks! Dirk

Linux version 2.6.32.61 (dirk@obelix) (gcc version 4.3.3 (GCC) ) #1 Sun Dec 22 11:
56:37 CET 2013
CPU revision is: 0001800a (MIPS 4Kc)
Determined physical RAM map:
User-defined physical RAM map:
 memory: 01800000 @ 00000000 (usable)
Initrd not found or empty - disabling initrd
Zone PFN ranges:
  Normal   0x00000000 -> 0x00001800
Movable zone start PFN for each node
early_node_map[1] active PFN ranges
    0: 0x00000000 -> 0x00001800
Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 6096
Kernel command line: init=/etc/preinit console=hvc0 board=vm mem=24M 
PID hash table entries: 128 (order: -3, 512 bytes)
Dentry cache hash table entries: 4096 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
Inode-cache hash table entries: 2048 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
Primary instruction cache 64kB, VIPT, 4-way, linesize 32 bytes.
Primary data cache 32kB, 4-way, VIPT, cache aliases, linesize 32 bytes
Memory: 20816k/24576k available (1952k kernel code, 3760k reserved, 295k data, 128
k init, 0k highmem)
Hierarchical RCU implementation.
NR_IRQS:128
console [hvc0] enabled
Calibrating delay loop... 418.81 BogoMIPS (lpj=837632)
Mount-cache hash table entries: 512
NET: Registered protocol family 16
bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
Switching to clocksource MIPS
NET: Registered protocol family 2
IP route cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
TCP established hash table entries: 1024 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
TCP bind hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
TCP: Hash tables configured (established 1024 bind 1024)
TCP reno registered
NET: Registered protocol family 1
Unhandled kernel unaligned access[#1]:
Cpu 0
$ 0   : 00000000 0000006b 00000000 00000000
$ 4   : c01107a0 a1700000 00000000 c0c68d08
$ 8   : 10008201 1000001e 00000000 c0c68cb0
$12   : 00000000 c032ba98 c03276bc 00000000
$16   : 8c430000 c0c17de8 c0360000 00000000
$20   : c033aaf0 00000000 00000000 00000000
$24   : c0c68d08 c0119ac0                  
$28   : c0c16000 c0c17dc0 00000000 c0101460
Hi    : 00000000
Lo    : 00000000
epc   : c01107b8 0xc01107b8
    Not tainted
ra    : c0101460 0xc0101460
Cause : 00000010
BadVA : a1700000
PrId  : 0001800a (MIPS 4Kc)
Modules linked in:
Process swapper (pid: 1, threadinfo=c0c16000, task=c0c15938, tls=00000000)
Stack : c032bb48 c01429a4 00000082 00000000 c0c04500 c03521c8 c03522e0 c0360000
        00000000 c0101460 c0328bc0 c0142ec4 c0c13e10 00000000 c0c6b880 00000000
        00000000 0000006b a1700000 a0000000 a1700000 00004000 01703fff c0c68d08
        c032769c c02fa08c 00000000 c0c68cb0 00000000 c032ba98 c03276bc 00000000
        c03521c8 c03522e0 c0360000 00000000 c033aaf0 00000000 00000000 00000000
Call Trace:[<c01429a4>] 0xc01429a4
[<c0101460>] 0xc0101460
[<c0142ec4>] 0xc0142ec4
[<c033aaf0>] 0xc033aaf0
[<c0119ac0>] 0xc0119ac0
[<c012a484>] 0xc012a484
[<c033ab20>] 0xc033ab20
[<c033ab2c>] 0xc033ab2c
[<c033aae0>] 0xc033aae0
[<c0109610>] 0xc0109610
[<c01de6fc>] 0xc01de6fc
[<c0155314>] 0xc0155314
[<c0334348>] 0xc0334348
[<c01b4e50>] 0xc01b4e50
[<c010af94>] 0xc010af94
[<c0334264>] 0xc0334264
[<c010af84>] 0xc010af84

Code: 00431024  14400063  00000000 <88b20000> 98b20003  24020000  14400051  000000
00  08044203 
Disabling lock debugging due to kernel taint
Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!

[/size]

liquidcz
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:20 am

New build Kamikaze 18961 - image, packages tree, config
Default root password: master
eth0 is preconfigured to use DHCP
New requested packages: rsync, stunnel, quagga, srelay

MIPS:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/kamikaze/openwrt-m ... 961.tar.gz
CONFIG MIPS:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/kamikaze/config-ka ... 1-20131227
PACKAGES:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/kamikaze/packages/mr-mips/

PPC:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/kamikaze/openwrt-m ... 961.tar.gz
CONFIG PPC:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/kamikaze/config-ka ... 1-20131227
PACKAGES:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/kamikaze/packages/mr-ppc/

LeoCombes
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:38 am

Excellent news liquidcz!!!
Any posibility of include zabbix_proxy 2.0 in repository?
I tried to compile without success, my compiler skills are not very good.

Thanks for your effort!

otgooneo
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:37 am

Thanks liquidcz. Do you have any news on stability?

bysard
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Thank you liquidcz. I have no problems running this image but I can't change the IP address from DHCP to static. When I click save, I see new values, but when I reboot the router it goes back to DHCP.

liquidcz
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Thanks for your effort!
I'm afraid that I can only add zabbix 1.6, which is officially in Kamikaze feeds.

liquidcz
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Thanks liquidcz. Do you have any news on stability?
Stability? Did you mean those problems with occasional reboot?

liquidcz
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:56 pm

Thank you liquidcz. I have no problems running this image but I can't change the IP address from DHCP to static. When I click save, I see new values, but when I reboot the router it goes back to DHCP.
If you are using web administration, after clicking "Save Changes", you still have to click on the "Applay Changes" at the bottom of the page.

bysard
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:57 am

If you are using web administration, after clicking "Save Changes", you still have to click on the "Applay Changes" at the bottom of the page.
:)

ty

LeoCombes
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Thanks for your effort!
I'm afraid that I can only add zabbix 1.6, which is officially in Kamikaze feeds.
Surely, the same is going to happend with other packages, soon. They will be outdated.
Can I run a latest version of the openWRT (Attitude Adjustment) in the routerboard? Or is not possible or technically complicated?

Thanks.

blazej44800

Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Hello.

liquidcz: can you add packages: minidlna, kmod-usb-uhci, kmod-usb-ohci, kmod-usb2, kmod-usb-printer, p910nd

Thanks a lot (vďaka :))

Vitaly
just joined

Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Hello, please add print server (printer support) to metarouter. I tried install cups, but it not works.
Thanks!

bysard
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 pm

Hello, please add print server (printer support) to metarouter. I tried install cups, but it not works.
Thanks!
How do you intend to push USB to metarouter?

Vitaly
just joined

Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:11 pm

How do you intend to push USB to metarouter?
Hi. I am not developer of this system and don't know.
But I see two ways:
1. Native support for RouterOs
2. Forward /dev to metarouter, create image with printer support(with cups or something). If they made this for network devices, maybe this is not big deal for usb. Maybe usb not work in metarouter for security reasons.

Topic with request http://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=82284&e=0

bysard
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:56 am

It was a retorical question and the answer is no, you can't. You can only share ether devices with metarouter.

liquidcz
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:07 pm

I just create new repositories for Backfire 10.03.1 build 29592 + ALL packages

OpenWrt milestone info: https://dev.openwrt.org/milestone/Backfire%2010.03.1

Modifications:
- Mikrotik MetaRouter Patch 1.2
- changed root password to: master
- changed eth0 to DHCP
- changed opkg source to my repositories

MIPS:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/backfire/mr-mips/o ... tfs.tar.gz
CONFIG MIPS:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/backfire/mr-mips/c ... fire-29592
PACKAGES:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/backfire/mr-mips/packages/

PPC:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/backfire/mr-ppc/op ... tfs.tar.gz
CONFIG PPC:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/backfire/mr-ppc/co ... fire-29592
PACKAGES:
http://openwrt.wk.cz/backfire/mr-ppc/packages/

Enjoy!
Last edited by liquidcz on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jarda
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Does it work in rb2011 with ros 6.9 or 6.10?

Sent from Android by Tapatalk.

payday
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:26 pm

Does it work in rb2011 with ros 6.9 or 6.10?
Works, very well! :)

Thank You, liquidcz!

payday
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:50 pm

liquidcz, is it possible to do the same with newer release of OpenWRT?

liquidcz
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:16 am

liquidcz, is it possible to do the same with newer release of OpenWRT?
I would like to, but there is a problem with mikrotik patch and openwrt with different kernel version.

JanezFord
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:04 am

I cant get ppc version running on RB800 ... mipsbe runs fine on my rb493.

JF

liquidcz
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:51 am

Any error messages or detailed description? I'm unable to test PPC because I dont have any PPC hardware.

JF

Unb0rn
just joined

Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:15 pm

Great work! Thanks. But it looks like there is no "asterisk-gui" in package repository. It would be great if someone could build one.

janisk
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Any error messages or detailed description? I'm unable to test PPC because I dont have any PPC hardware.

JF
there is a problem on PPC hardware regarding OpenWRT - guest is not booting. So that is an issue on our side.

bysard
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:45 am

JF
there is a problem on PPC hardware regarding OpenWRT - guest is not booting. So that is an issue on our side.
As I remember this is an old issue, still not fixed.

liquidcz
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:57 am

janisk: Thank you for that information.

janisk
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:00 pm

As I remember this is an old issue, still not fixed.
unfortunately this is not as trivial as it might seem.

otgooneo
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:45 am

How about Metarouter on Multi-core? Does any body have latest news?