I read about Metarouter on the forum and I want to create a virtual machine in a x86 instance of ROS. The following things are unclear to me and I'd appreciate if I could get some basic explanation about the following:
1) What is the advantage of metarouter in x86 platform over RB+mipsbe platform other than pure hardware related, like CPU+RAM?
2) When installing Openwrt image is it possible to install and use LUCI gui interface instead of just command line Openwrt?
3) What format of OS images can be used in metarouter (iso/img/etc)?
4) Is it possible to install Centos+Cacti in metarouter while using standard image from centos.org or does one need to create customized kernels?
5) Is it possible to VNC or RDP to a graphical linux user interface VM?
6) Is it possible to RDP to a graphical Windows user interface VM?
All questions are in relation to virtual machines on RouterOS x86. Many thanks, the answers will help me plan further development of my MT network.