Greetings to everyone,
I am new to CSS326-24G, the diagram attached depicts the central part of our network. I have gone through all the wikis on CSS326 such as https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/SWOS/CSS326-VLAN-Example, https://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Bridge_VLAN_Table,
But I am unable to setup VLAN so that my UNIFI corporate network receive addresses from DHCP SERVER 1 and public network receive addresses from DHCP SERVER 2.
1. public network is opened to everyone on the subnet 10.10.1.x, VLAN ID: 20
2. Corporate network is secured and meant for internal use only, subnet 192.168.1.x, VLAN ID: 10
- How do I configure the trunk ports for the three switches to pass on the traffic for both vlans to the UNIFIs and ensure that the rest of the access ports on the various switches only receive traffic from from the corporate network with VLAN ID: 10.?
- Should I allow corporate vlan on native vlan ID: 1 or change it to 10?
I have tried to do this for some time now but not succeeding to let my UNIFIs broadcast public with address from DHCP SERVER 2 and corporate from DHCP SERVER 1.
- I Have already create both corporate networks and public SSID. In the meantime, corporate works fine and receives addresses from DHCP SERVER 1, but public was also receiving address still from DHCP SERVER 1. So I tagged the public network in UNIFI controller with vlan 20, after that public could not receive any address from either DHCP SERVER 1 OR 2.