Hey guys, please try to take a look on my case, because i dont really know where the problem can be. I have 2 CCR1036 routers (R1, R2) with latest RouterOS and one new Switch CRS326-24S+2Q+RM with Switch OS 2.10 (SW1). When the CRS is in RouterOS everything work like a charm, but i need the full potential of the HW and i cant get it work them together with SwOS....
1. the SW1 is in factory default SwOS 2.10
2. the R1(sfp2) is connected with R2(sfp4)
3. interface R1(sfp2) is not in bridge. its a standalone port with IP. This port have the VLAN202 on it and its in bridge with other ports
4. interface R2(sfp4) is in bridge with other ports in R2 and have the VLAN202 on it
5. R2(sfp+1) and SW1(sfp+5) is connected to each other with 10G gbic
6. the R2(sfp+1) port is standalone port NOT! in bridge with other ports and not have any IP on it but this port have the VLAN202 on it
7. on R2 there is a trunk-bridge connecting the VLAN202 between R2(sfp4) and R2(sfp+1)
8. The SW1 is in factory default and have only ONE port connected (Sfp+5)
9. And now the problem: when I connect the SW1(sfp+5) I immediatelly get LOOP on R1 - WHY?
diagram is attached, thank you guys...