MikroTik App

PortalNET
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

CRS317 Trunk configuration examples help

Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:39 am

Hi guys

i have recently purchased one of this devices into our company for daily usage, but i am kind of lost with missing information about configuration..

i have setup switchOS firmware and booted on switchOS, upgraded it to version 2.11 switchOS, which is now running in switchOS mode only

so i have logged in via web interface and configured the basic on the System menu bar, but now i need to make the following trunk configurations and i am kind of lost so i need som help or guidance in order to get the needed results...

here is the example scenario needed below

Por1 = 10G sfp+ port that comes from main ISP provider with 10g Internet connection
Port2 = 10G sfp+ that goes into the CCR1016 port1 also (this is our BGP running device with our ipv4/ipv6 ip block
Port3 = 10g sfp+ connected to ccr1009 10g port also (this is our pppoe-server1 device , where we share ipv4 public ip to our clients on pppoe-server)
port4 = 10g sfp+ connected to another ccr1009 10g port also (this is our second pppoe-server2 device, where we share ipv4/ipv6 to some other clients also)
port5 = 10g sfp+ connected to ookla speedtest server 10g intel 520xda1 server also running 10g

Now i need to trunk this in order so i can receive 10G internet link from main ISP provider in port1, and forward traffic to Port2 (BGP machine), and then re-route forward to port3 and port4 pppoe-servers machines, and vice-versa when outgoing connections going out from port3 and port4 to the internet.

I am kind of lost on how to achieve a good starting point common ground configuration in order to get this, switch working and intended.

Any help or comments will be appreciated guys.

PortalNET
Member Candidate
Member Candidate
Topic Author

Re: CRS317 Trunk configuration examples help

Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:36 pm

Hi Guys

going further a litle bit on the configuration, this is a litle scenario diagram below..

i just need to trunk port BGP with specific VLAN, and PPPOE-SERVERS with another different vlan , but need the BGP to receive all vlans, not shure if this would be the correct configuration
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.