Same here, currently testing netPower Lite 7R (which should be the same switch in different form factor):
- The version of the fw is 2.12rc2
- The snmp is v1 only, and is read-only, for now I cannot make any configuration from the snmp;
- When I power-off the unit, and power it on, I'm still logged in the web, which is strange ...
For at least minimum so this unit can be placed in production, we must be able to:
1) Read everything by snmp;
2) Enable/disable port by some sort of system (SNMP/API/CLI and etc.)
3) Read port states by SNMP (up/down, speed ...)
4) Change port description by SNMP
5) Change vlan by SNMP
6) Read Reverse PoE and PoE info by snmp.
If this is done, than this unit can be used in production environment. No network manager (ISP or corp) should use any unit without option to manage it somehow or to be managed fast and versalite by their staff.
The netPower Lite 7R is in outdoor case and is GPEN advertised, so it is targeted at ISPs, not to home users. No ISP is going to use it without proper management. I hope MT, are going to release new firmware and features soon.