Community discussions

MikroTik App

sandroshu
just joined
Topic Author

CRS326 Packet loss on dual WAN in separate VLANs

Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:03 am

Hello,

I have a CRS326-24G-2S+ switch configured to have multiple VLANs.
I have VLAN 10 (wan1), VLAN 11 (wan2), VLAN 50 (local network), VLAN 60 (local network 2).

Port 1 (untagged only), Port 5, Port 6, Port 7, Port 8 have VLAN 10
Port 2 (untagged only), Port 5, Port 6, Port 7, Port 8 have VLAN 11

Until now we haven't used Port 2 (wan2) but it was configured (link down). When the DC staff connected the new WAN connection to Port 2 on this switch both WAN1 and WAN2 experiencing about 48% packet loss.
I have tried to remove all the ports from VLAN 11 except Port 2 but we experience the same issue. If I disable Port 2 everything is normal, no packet loss.
I have asked the DC staff if they see anything wrong but no.

For some reason if I set Port 2 to "tagged only" and enable it, theres no packet loss, but I can not use the connection because the WAN traffic is untagged between this switch and the DC switch.

I can not think of anything that could cause this issue. There are other VLANs configured and used on this switch without any problems.
Screenshots of the configuration are attached. (Currently VLAN11 is only on Port 2 and Port 7, but tried only Port 2 ) If you have any idea what could cause this please share it. Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.