Did you read this reference aka the bible??
(1) Bridge settings change pvid back from 11 to 1, remove ingress filtering and admit only vlan tagged.
The only thing that needs to be done on the main bridge setting is the checkbox ENABLED.
(2) Config structure makes little sense for example you only have two vlans........... are you sure you need vlans?
Plus your IP pool settings make little sense with duplicates and the fact that one pool has only one address????
add name=dhcp_pool27 ranges=192.168.2.2
add name=dhcp_pool28 ranges=192.168.10.150-192.168.10.200
add name=dhcp_pool29 ranges=192.168.2.2
add name=dhcp_pool30 ranges=192.168.10.150-192.168.10.200
(3) The entire bridge P1-7.9 except is for vlan10 and only one IP address according to the pool info is used on P10 for V11
Besides being very weird, clearly the bridge port rule for port10 is nonsensical as well, you have it set with PVID11 but then say admit only vlan tags indicating you know really know what you are doing yet............. Time to reread the reference. Even if you meant P10 to be a hybrid port then you would not tag it on the bridge vlan fitering rules........ it would be untagged see (5)
(4) where is the sfp plus trunk port??
(5) IF pvid11 on p10 is meant to be a hybrid port then
add bridge=Br_VLAN frame-types=admit all
ingress-filtering=yes interface=P8_Ether-Trunk pvid=11
add bridge=Br_VLAN tagged=Br_VLAN, vlan-ids=11
add bridge=Br_VLAN tagged=Br_VLAN,P8-Ether-Trunk vlan-ids=10
Further I prefer to manually put in all the untagged settings so.it would look like
add bridge=Br_VLAN tagged=Br_VLAN, untagged=P8-Ether_Trunk vlan-ids=11
add bridge=Br_VLAN tagged=Br_VLAN,P8-Ether-Trunk untagged=ether1,ether2,ether3,ether4,ether5,ether6,ether7,ether9 vlan-ids=10
(6) What is going on with WAN hub p10 setting on IP DHCP server. WAN and IP DCHP server should have no relationship.......
WAN is either set by IP DHCP CLIENT, a PPPOE-client setting, or simply if fixed and IP ADDRESS entry???????
Overall, your config appears to me to be confused and incomplete with no firewall rules either????
I'd rather manage rats than software. Follow my advice at your own risk! (Sob & mkx forced me to write that!)
MTUNA Certified, by the Ascerbic Llama!