Re: MUM Spain

Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:30 pm

WirelessRudy
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Topic Author

Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:00 pm

We planned to go today, but because of travel issues we decided to stay home and follow the usual live stream. Good enough and we can still work.... no stream at 9am, not at 10am and around 11am decided we might as well go do some work in the Campo (field) not to waist the day.....
Back home at 4pm to find such a stream now exists, pff. missed most of the most interesting presentations.... what a pity...

Please next time make sure the stream is working and/or presented in the MUM pages online before the event starts.... I've been looking everywhere but couldn't find it this morning, not even a notification....

Tip for next presentations; Put some background noise of the audience in the stream. Now if speaker walks away (and disconnects mic) sound falls 'dead' and it is like something is wrong.
Also, to make such streams even more interesting, put a second camera to the audience and/or from the back of the hall. Its nice to see some faces and reactions of the audience.... special if spectators are asked to comment/ask a question.

Apart from that; A pity I wasn't there..... :( :(

chechito
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:13 pm

We planned to go today, but because of travel issues we decided to stay home and follow the usual live stream. Good enough and we can still work.... no stream at 9am, not at 10am and around 11am decided we might as well go do some work in the Campo (field) not to waist the day.....
Back home at 4pm to find such a stream now exists, pff. missed most of the most interesting presentations.... what a pity...

Please next time make sure the stream is working and/or presented in the MUM pages online before the event starts.... I've been looking everywhere but couldn't find it this morning, not even a notification....

Tip for next presentations; Put some background noise of the audience in the stream. Now if speaker walks away (and disconnects mic) sound falls 'dead' and it is like something is wrong.
Also, to make such streams even more interesting, put a second camera to the audience and/or from the back of the hall. Its nice to see some faces and reactions of the audience.... special if spectators are asked to comment/ask a question.

Apart from that; A pity I wasn't there..... :( :(

dont worry dude

always the video its uploaded to watch later