Community discussions

MikroTik App

netmaster
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

hAP Lite, netinstall and Configure script

Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:24 am

I did netinstall (6.32.3) to hAP Lite, with custom Configure script. After that discovered, that I forget to remove first line from script what requires user input (/system routerboard upgrade). Now hAP do not run, presumably because config is faulty or missing, but it does not let me do new netinstall as well. Led's do whatever they should do (until usr led is turned off, and I release reset button), but device do not appear in netinstall. What next?

EDIT: nevermind. Did leave it on desk, and go to lunch. After coming back it was visible in netinstall. This was taking just very long time.

Anyway, I did upload my script again, an it does not work. It works, when I run in or paste it to the console with default configuration already present.
How this "Configure script" thing should work?
Is Mikrotik's default config is already present when it runs, or is configuration mostly missing, like with "system reset-configuration no-defaults=yes"?
Does it stops on first error or "no such item" message?
Is there any way to debug it?

m4t7e0
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: hAP Lite, netinstall and Configure script

Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Hi, i have also one netinstall default script, but i have wasted the original scritp, is possible to recover the default custom script?