Community discussions

MikroTik App

OKNET
Topic Author

Two lan subnet sharing same PCC gateways

Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:32 pm

I think I have my single lan to dual gateway PCC mechanism working OK at last.....

Now, what if I add a second lan subnet on a second ethernet interface and need to use the same PCC /gateways ???

Is it enough I add a pair of rules with the new ETH but the same connection mark ??

i.e. :

(existing rules)
add chain=prerouting dst-address-type=!local in-interface=ether1 per-connection-classifier=both-addresses­-and-ports:2/0 action=mark-connection new-connection-mark=WAN1_conn passthrough=yes

add chain=prerouting dst-address-type=!local in-interface=ether1 per-connection-classifier=both-addresses­-and-ports:2/1 action=mark-connection new-connection-mark=WAN2_conn passthrough=yes

(added ones)

add chain=prerouting dst-address-type=!local in-interface=ether2 per-connection-classifier=both-addresses­-and-ports:2/0 action=mark-connection new-connection-mark=WAN1_conn passthrough=yes
add chain=prerouting dst-address-type=!local in-interface=ether2 per-connection-classifier=both-addresses­-and-ports:2/1 action=mark-connection new-connection-mark=WAN2_conn passthrough=yes

Does this work ?