Community discussions

MUM Europe 2020

psycoclan1
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Management system

Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:14 pm

I am looking for a wireless ISP user management software solution which can handle the bank payments, the cash payments, the various speed and traffic limits of our wireless connected clients. I got in touch with DMA and Powercode but they both dont seem to understand the nature of my business.

My wISP company have more than 500 customers connected 24/7 to our network. They pay monthly a certain amount of money so we require a software which can control the amount of the data they transmit/receive, the maximum speed they can get and block them automatically after a couple of days of delayed payment.

We are not looking for a hotspot solution as we dont want the customers to login from a login page. We want the management system to be transparent to them.

Thank you in advance

ZeroByte
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Management system

Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:39 pm

We are not looking for a hotspot solution as we dont want the customers to login from a login page. We want the management system to be transparent to them.

Thank you in advance
We used to use BillMax where I worked before - and we were using it for 'hotspot' billing but I could tell that it was actually designed for recurring permanent customers and not hotspot. You might want to check them out.
When given a spoon,
you should not cling to your fork.
The soup will get cold.

psycoclan1
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: Management system

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:07 am

Thank youfor your reply. I sent them a demo request already. I hope they can be our solution.