1. You get better up times with only 1 minipci card in board
2. CM9s work better than Prisim when many cards on one tower
3. Prisim will handle outside interference better (seem sliek a contridiction of 2 but its true)
4. SR2's are ok but best when they are the only card on the tower.
5. RB500 with 3 cards gettes better link uptimes with a 18v 1amp PSU then a 12V1.5amp PSU
6. If your using OSPF put your wlans in bridge (by themselves) wlan will dissaper but bridge will stay, gives better reliability
7. default TX power works best
8. Frenal zone os overrated, I have a 40km link on a 1 meter pole.
9. RouterOS is better than all 4 other platforms I've used, I started with RouterOS, went away, came back.
10. Dont buy cheap crap, a $100 CPE will cost more than a $300CPE over 3 years
Queue here to flame ---->>>>
Just thought I'd post perhaps it may help someone.