Community discussions

kevinM
just joined
Topic Author

PeakFlow SP SNMP Issues

Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:50 am

I tried searching through the forums and didn't find anything on peakflow integration.

We're attempting to install and integrate PeakFlow SP to do FLOW and SNMP monitoring of our edge Mikrotik Routers. I'm able to pull flows from my CCR1036 routers but limited on the SNMP, it pulls the model number but no other information. I wasn't sure if there is some custom settings or way to get the peakflow software to read the OID's of the mikrotik. I have an engineer from PeakFlow looking into it but I thought I'd check on the forums as well. Has anyone on here tried pulling SNMP from a mikrotik using PeakFlow software?

The two routers i'm trying to pull SNMP from are CCR1036-12G-4S on 6.28 and a CCR1036-8G-2s+ on 6.27

ConnectivityEngineer
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: PeakFlow SP SNMP Issues

Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:28 am

I am not using the Arbor Networks product any longer - however - might want to see what you have setup in RouterOS first.
/snmp> print  
I know I needed to provide some MIBs back in the day -

If needed - you might need to add the MIB as well You can grab the MIB from here http://download2.mikrotik.com/Mikrotik.mib
Glenn Kelley | MCTNA, MTCWE, MTCTCE, RHCE, RHCSS
http://Connectivity.Engineer
USA Based 24x7x365 Mikrotik, Juniper, Ubiquiti TAC & WISP / ISP Blind Label Support Call Center

kevinM
just joined
Topic Author

Re: PeakFlow SP SNMP Issues

Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:15 am

I have SNMP configured on the routers using a V2 community and other monitoring platforms successfully pulling data from the device. So I know SNMP is configured and working correctly on the Mikrotik side. I sent Arbor the MIB's file to see what they can do.