Just received my first brand new RBSXTLTE yesterday.
Helas, the device has managed to connect on LTE network only a couple
of time, and after about half an hour of PLMN search...
Most of the time I got :
[admin@LTE] /interface lte> info 0
status: PLMN search in progress
revision: chip:2.0 fw:0.1.2.3
"PLMN search in progress"...
I've tried two different sim cards, from two different operators,
changed the APNs, authentification methods and so on.
I've also tried the precedent RouterOS version, the current and
Of course both card work well in and Huawei USB stick connected to
my RB750, for instance.
I'm located in the center of Bordeaux/France.
Now I'm really lost :-/