Community discussions

MUM Europe 2020

handsome
just joined
Topic Author

Help on abnormal signout

Wed May 18, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello professionals. Am a new member here. I have this problem with my mikrotik that puts me in a tight situation. My hotspot disconnects at will. I'll explain. When i connect on the hotspot, a sign in request pops up. When i sign in, its always successful. Then after few seconds or just say a minute, it signs out and pops up a sign in request again. I will sign in again and after few seconds to a minute, it sign out and prompts for a sign again. Please what is the problem.

p3rad0x
Long time Member
Long time Member

Re: Help on abnormal signout

Thu May 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Hi,

You can try to enable cookies in the hotspot settings.

Then even if your device lose connection it should automatically reconnect to the HS without needing to sing in again
There you go then you touched something ;-) : it only takes a change in wind direction to screw with your nat :-)

handsome
just joined
Topic Author

Thu May 19, 2016 9:36 pm

Hi,

You can try to enable cookies in the hotspot settings.

Then even if your device lose connection it should automatically reconnect to the HS without needing to sing in again
Already, the cookie is checked on the hotspot "login by" setting but it still signs out just seconds after loging in. Please I need help.

handsome
just joined
Topic Author

Mon May 23, 2016 10:42 am

I am still waiting for someone to recommend solution to the my issue. normis can you recommend?