Community discussions

MikroTik App

ariosvelez
Topic Author

HotSpot SplashPage

Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:43 pm

Can I have 2 HotSpot with 2 separated SplashPages for each one on one Mikrotik in this case I have a RB2011 ROS 6.36
Global - MikroTik Support & Consulting - English | Francais | Español | Portuguese +1 855-645-7684
https://iparchitechs.com/services/mikro ... l-support/ mikrotiksupport@iparchitechs.com
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCINE

razavim
Trainer
Trainer

Re: HotSpot SplashPage

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:42 pm

i believe you can. as long as you will run them on different interface

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
MikroTik Trainer
Drone Developer
Artificial Intelligence(Deep Neural Network)

2frogs
Long time Member
Long time Member

Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:48 am

Yes you can. Save your files in 2 different folders and upload them to them to the router. Under IP>hotspot>server profile change the HTML Directory on each of your profiles to the folder name that you uploaded.

ariosvelez
Topic Author

Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:13 pm

Yes you can. Save your files in 2 different folders and upload them to them to the router. Under IP>hotspot>server profile change the HTML Directory on each of your profiles to the folder name that you uploaded.
Thank you that was the solution you got that right as long as I have the HTML file on a different folder on file and have that selected on the profile it work perfectly.
Global - MikroTik Support & Consulting - English | Francais | Español | Portuguese +1 855-645-7684
https://iparchitechs.com/services/mikro ... l-support/ mikrotiksupport@iparchitechs.com
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCINE