MikroTik App

mykhairi
just joined
Topic Author

RB750UP port problem

Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:51 am

Good day to all

Just to query about issue like below.

My RB750UP port 2 and port 3 poe out ok, but no data...Just want know what happen to this port.....port 2 and port 3
As per screenshot below...what is the issue with the port....if can solve, how the process to solve it...
Thanks in advance...
Khairi...beginner Mikrotik
port 2 and port 3 problem.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rudios
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: RB750UP port problem

Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:58 am

The description is quite obvious (is there a loop)
Without you telling us what is connected to the ports it is very difficult to tell what is going on.

mykhairi
just joined
Topic Author

Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:54 am

thanks for the reply...

For info....no physical connection connected/plug in to both port... port 2 and port 3...

As shown both port shown signage RS and link ok but no physical connection connected...

Even if I plugin direct from computer/device to that port, no data/can't do anything i.e winbox of webfig...poe port function efficiently, can power up mikrotik device...

Thanks again for any comment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rudios
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:51 pm

I would try to re-install RouterOS and if that doesn't help I would contact MikroTik support or your supplier because I assume it could be a hardware fault.

mykhairi
just joined
Topic Author

Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:36 am

already refer with distributor/reseller, nothing can do since distributor suspect over voltage incoming power/current to the routerboard...ask me to buy a new one since already expired warranty.....huhuhuhu

Any feedback/comment/experience issue like this....thanks in advance