Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Ask MikroTik.

Sent from Tapatalk

strods
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Re: mikrotik t shirt

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 am

Here is a site where you can find several MikroTik related t-shirt designs and other things too:
https://designs.mikrotik.com/

TomjNorthIdaho
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:28 pm

I want a "Mikrotik T-Shirt (XXL)" -and- a Mikrotik Mug for myself and each of my 10 teks.

Somehow I will figure out how to order them

North Idaho Tom Jones

AlainCasault
Trainer
Trainer

Re: RE: Re: mikrotik t shirt

Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:56 pm

I want a "Mikrotik T-Shirt (XXL)" -and- a Mikrotik Mug for myself and each of my 10 teks.

North Idaho Tom Jones
I think that if you respect the usage guidelines, you should be able to grab any logo and take it to vistaprint, fir example.

Sent from Tapatalk

TomjNorthIdaho
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: RE: Re: mikrotik t shirt

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:48 am

North Idaho Tom Jones
I think that if you respect the usage guidelines, you should be able to grab any logo and take it to vistaprint, fir example.

Sent from Tapatalk
I know I could do that.
However, I would always prefer official Mikrotik something over 3rd party non-official (I just like to keep it fully legit and official if possible).
North Idaho Tom Jones

AlainCasault
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:26 am

I agree with your thinking.

But consider the fact that they only provide the images as templates for a reason. You can do what you please, and at a lesser cost. Heck, you could even do leather jackets like for Cisco's CCIEs. It's the same thing with course certificates. They DON'T expect anybody to dish out the 30USD to have one printed out on heavy paper. They don't see the sense in it. And before you ask me how I know this, this comes from the MT staff that trained me as a trainer.

So all in all, I don't think it's any less legit or official. Just choose quality T-shirts and when you hand them out, don't tell your staff about the T-shirts' origins, they'll be happy with them all the same ;)

Cheers!

TomjNorthIdaho
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:11 am

I agree with your thinking.

But consider the fact that they only provide the images as templates for a reason. You can do what you please, and at a lesser cost. Heck, you could even do leather jackets like for Cisco's CCIEs. It's the same thing with course certificates. They DON'T expect anybody to dish out the 30USD to have one printed out on heavy paper. They don't see the sense in it. And before you ask me how I know this, this comes from the MT staff that trained me as a trainer.

So all in all, I don't think it's any less legit or official. Just choose quality T-shirts and when you hand them out, don't tell your staff about the T-shirts' origins, they'll be happy with them all the same ;)

Cheers!
Ya know - lol
I think I have every official shirt given to me from tek companies I have work for and with for the last 30 years.
Quality products last - that included Mikrotik products and (3rd-party) tshirts.

Naclean
just joined

Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:52 pm

You can search for one on amazon