Community discussions

MikroTik App

ObiVan
Topic Author

Mikrotik Support

Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:45 pm

Hello,

couple weeks ago I did some redesign on my network and I during that process I run across some issues regarding "how to" for vlans trunk and access ports because I am using two different
devices RB493G Routerboard and CRS125 Router Switch which differs a bit regarding switch-chip configuration.

In conjunction with this I sent an email to Mikrotik Support and asked for their help, guess what ?
I have received and answer within an hour ! There was a technician who responded me with very detailed explanations and configuration examples, we (me and him) did a lot of different
scenarios so he could show me how the things are done and why they are done on that way etc..

So my point is that I am VERY HAPPY and VERY POSITIVE surprised for such a great and professional support.
I think that such a support deserves attention !

Mikrotik Support thank You again !

Cheers

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Re: Mikrotik Support

Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Thanks. I'm glad you had this experience.
No answer to your question? How to write posts

BRMateus2
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:16 pm

I needed help too and got an awesome experience with the support; awesome! Mikrotik is an golden enterprise.

CZFan
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Unfortunately I can't say the same, sent numerous follow up e-mails but seems to be ignored ;-(
MTCNA, MTCTCE, MTCRE & MTCINE

normis
MikroTik Support
MikroTik Support

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:14 pm

All emails are replied within a few working days. If you aren't getting a response, make sure you have not lost the email in your junk folder or in some filters, and that you have supplied all the asked information to support. Also remember that MikroTik support does not offer consulting services and remote configuration, you can hire consultants for this purpose: https://mikrotik.com/consultants
No answer to your question? How to write posts

CZFan
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:00 pm

All emails are replied within a few working days. If you aren't getting a response, make sure you have not lost the email in your junk folder or in some filters, and that you have supplied all the asked information to support. Also remember that MikroTik support does not offer consulting services and remote configuration, you can hire consultants for this purpose: https://mikrotik.com/consultants
I respectfully disagree, the last e-mail I received from Mikrotik Support was 6 Nov 2017, I have subsequently sent three (3) follow up e-mails on 6, 9 and 20 Nov 2017 with no response from Mikrotik Support.

The call ref is [Ticket#2017101822000723] Slow performance on RB2011

I would appreciate if you will look into this

CZFan
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:50 pm

@Normis,

Communication flowed again, all sorted, thank you very much!!

ObiVan
Topic Author

Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:25 pm

You see CZFan stop complaining :-)

Cheers to everyone