Community discussions

MikroTik App

CZFan
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Topic Author
Location: South Africa, Krugersdorp (Home town of Brad Binder)

Suggestion to Mikrotik

Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:27 pm

If i step on toes, I apologize and admin can delete topic/thread.

I have noticed on another products forum that they give cash prices to the top 10 best forum contributors every quarter.

I think it is an excellent idea and it reduces calls with support.

I personally have noticed some Mikrotik forumites that provide excellent feedback to other forum users, i.e. sebastia, sindy, zerobyte, etc to mention a few.

As far as I know, these people do this in their free time and to share their knowledge / experience with others the way they do I think is commendable

CZFan
Forum Guru
Forum Guru
Topic Author
Location: South Africa, Krugersdorp (Home town of Brad Binder)

Re: Suggestion to Mikrotik

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:42 pm

My first nomination will be sindy.

@sindy, from me personally, big well done and thank you for your contributions to this forum, it is such a pleasure to read your posts and I learn so much from them with the detail you include and the way you present your words.

sindy
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Nice to hear from a native speaker that my English is comprehensible :-)

I try hard to do things in a useful way or not at all (not that I would always succeed in that), and I try hard to make people understand what they do.

But there are many other people here who contribute for years, so I guess it is just that with each new occurrence of the same question, the response becomes more and more brief :-)

Thank you.

pcunite
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:22 am

Very nice suggestion. Cash and hardware prizes, access to under development hardware.