Community discussions

MUM Europe 2020

anil
Topic Author

terminating...peer not responding

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:58 pm

hi all,, i am having this issue from long time and couldn't fid out the solutions,, the customer is in range signal is good. so what could be the problem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kusaybia001
just joined

Re: terminating...peer not responding

Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:48 am

please help me if you solved this problem cause is face me now

anil
Topic Author

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Not Yet!! Sorry

sindy
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Not Yet!! Sorry
Gents, you provide very little information, so it is hard to suggest anything.
  • is a single client affected while other PPPoE clients of the same PPPoE server work trouble-free, or is there no other client of that server, or are there many clients and all have the same problem?
  • does the disconnect and re-connect happen all the time or once in a specific amount of time
Based on the answers, it may make sense to post the configurations of the client and server devices (
/export hide-sensitive
or rather to sniff at both devices in parallel and check whether packets sent from one of them really reach the other one.

A drawing of the network may also be helpful unless it is as simple as the PPPoE server being also a wireless AP and the PPPoE client being a wireless client of that AP.
Instead of writing novels, post /export hide-sensitive. Use find&replace in your favourite text editor to systematically replace all occurrences of each public IP address potentially identifying you by a distinctive pattern such as my.public.ip.1.

abn

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:34 pm

hello,
DISABLE
one session per host
OK