I'm trying to get my CRS125, configured as an access switch that receives VLANs and have them assigned for different ports, to be able to get IP address by DHCP.
ATM switch works as intended:
Code: Select all
/interface bridge add name=bridge1 protocol-mode=none /interface bridge port add bridge=bridge1 interface=ether1 add bridge=bridge1 interface=ether3 #...other ports 4-12 add bridge=bridge1 interface=ether12 /interface ethernet switch egress-vlan-tag add tagged-ports=ether1 vlan-id=10 add tagged-ports=ether1 vlan-id=11 /interface ethernet switch ingress-vlan-translation add customer-vid=0 new-customer-vid=10 ports=ether3,ether4 add customer-vid=0 new-customer-vid=11 ports=\ ether5,ether6,ether7,ether8,ether9,ether10,ether11,ether12 /interface ethernet switch vlan add ports=ether1,ether3,ether4 vlan-id=10 add ports=ether1,ether5,ether6,ether7,ether8,ether9,ether10,ether11,ether12 \ vlan-id=11 /ip dhcp-client add dhcp-options=hostname,clientid disabled=no interface=bridge1
- port 1 is connected to trunk port on core switch
- ports 3-4 serves as access ports for VLAN 10 which lacks of DHCP server and all of the precious IPs are set manually
- ports 5-12 are access for VLAN 11 and all connected devices receives network settings via DHCP
- port 2 is not added to bridge, because i have already locked myself out the device and it is just a precautionary measure :3
When i added VLAN 11 to port 1 (/interface vlan add interface ether1 name vlan11 vlan-id=11) i noticed that my router log was populated with entries:
I think i missed something crucial.
Code: Select all
dhcp offering lease aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd for MAC-of-access-switch without success