Community discussions

MikroTik App

HzMeister
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

QOS not working with file hosting sites like Megaupload

Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:37 am

Whenever clients on the network are downloading from hosting sites (particularly megaupload) qos completely stops functioning but otherwise works perfectly for normal downloads. Not sure what's going on.

For example, the basic config below works perfectly to distribute bandwidth equally among clients but completely fails with mega.

/queue simple
add max-limit=2M/25M name=wlan queue=pcq-upload-default/pcq-download-default target=192.168.1.0/24

edit: Just wanted to give an update for anyone else who's struggling with this problem. The way that megaupload overwhelms qos is by flooding both the download AND upload with multiple streams. By flooding the upload, ack packets from other downloads get dropped, resulting in having to resend again creating a feedback loop that limits everything else. The way I ended up solving the upload problem is to mark all upload ack packets in mangle and giving them their own high priority queue so they don't get dropped. This way other downloads don't slow down as severely from having to resend multiple times.

Managing downloads is not as straight forward. As mentioned in a later post, setting pcq to dst-address-only doesn't work to handle multiple streams. The only way to prevent those downloads from having such a high contention ratio is to set a max limit and/or pcq rate for those clients. Aside from slowing them down, the only other reliable way I found to distribute bandwidth perfectly is to have the clients route there traffic through a tcp vpn tunnel when downloading from mega. This way it's just a single tcp connection that's easy handle.
Last edited by HzMeister on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

mistry7
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: QOS not working with file hosting sites like Megaupload

Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:43 am

without your config no

HzMeister
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:16 am

without your config no
It doesn't seem to work regardless of the config - once someone starts downloading from megaupload they take up all the bandwidth. I've tried numerous variations of every parameter in both simple queues and the queue tree without success.

sebastia
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Do you have FastTrack enabled? It bypasses simple queues...

HzMeister
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:02 am

Do you have FastTrack enabled? It bypasses simple queues...
Fasttrack is disabled. I know it looks like user error, but it's not.
Try downloading a file from megaupload to see for yourself. Any file will work, but if you can't find one, google "bmw tools download" or "megalinks" for some to test.
The only parameters that seemingly work normally are max limits..

Alexandra666
just joined

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:35 pm

I have my computer set to 'highest' priority, and all other devices set to low. Yet when I play an online game, I get lag while other devices take up 2+Mbps bandwidth. This is not a functioning feature lite blue.
Last edited by Alexandra666 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

sebastia
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:56 pm

1. Don't know mega downloads: is it using tcp? udp can't be controlled as its connectionless

2. Is mega downloading in chunks? what granuarity is pcq setup with? /ip or also /port.
=> with multiple chunks with different connections from different ports and /port balancing for pcq a single user can still overwhelm other users.

HzMeister
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:28 pm

1. Don't know mega downloads: is it using tcp? udp can't be controlled as its connectionless

2. Is mega downloading in chunks? what granuarity is pcq setup with? /ip or also /port.
=> with multiple chunks with different connections from different ports and /port balancing for pcq a single user can still overwhelm other users.
1. When I look at the connection table it looks like it's just 3-4 tcp connections for every download. It doesn't look to be using udp.

2. It looks like it downloads multiple chucks at once using different ports to the ram of the pc, then it checks to see if everything is there and downloads the complete file to disk. I've set the pcq classifier to both ip and/or port and it makes no difference.

Surely there has to be a way to do some sort of traffic shaping on the packets coming in...?

ivicask

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:14 pm

You using that download manager of theirs? I downloaded alot from mega thru browser directly this days and goes properly thru my queue for large downloads, simple mangle of ports 443,80,8080 and bytes set to 5+mb.

sebastia
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:21 pm

set the pcq to the internal ip only -> all of available bandwidth will be split over active internal ip's

HzMeister
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:59 pm

You using that download manager of theirs? I downloaded alot from mega thru browser directly this days and goes properly thru my queue for large downloads, simple mangle of ports 443,80,8080 and bytes set to 5+mb.
No, it's through the browser only. Occasionally through the chrome plugin. Sometimes there are several clients at once downloading from mega.
When I look at the connection table, the 3-4 connections that are downloading the parts of a file use different random ports. How are you marking the packets and using them in the queue tree?
set the pcq to the internal ip only -> all of available bandwidth will be split over active internal ip's
I've been trying to do exactly this. How do you set the pcq to internal IPs only? Just checking the pcq classier to dst-address doesn't work.

ivicask

Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:32 am

add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=DOWNLOADS_5+MB connection-bytes=\
5000000-0 new-connection-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+_2 passthrough=yes port=80,443,8080 protocol=\
tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=DOWNLOADS_5+_2 new-packet-mark=\
HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+ passthrough=no

I had no problems catching all downloads with this, including mega.

I also have duplicate rule with just UDP instead TCP, but that rule catches only little traffic compered to TCP.

sebastia
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:09 am

There should be 2 pcq by default: one for upload & one for download
upload pcq: group on src address only
download pcq: group on dest address only

with pcq / sfq / red there is no need for marking / mangling, as the queue implementation does it on it's own

HzMeister
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:17 am

add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=DOWNLOADS_5+MB connection-bytes=\
5000000-0 new-connection-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+_2 passthrough=yes port=80,443,8080 protocol=\
tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=DOWNLOADS_5+_2 new-packet-mark=\
HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+ passthrough=no

I had no problems catching all downloads with this, including mega.

I also have duplicate rule with just UDP instead TCP, but that rule catches only little traffic compered to TCP.

Ok, I see what you mean. That works fine but there's a number of different other ways to mark the packets coming in and my mangle rules worked fine when testing with the queue tree. The problem is that the queue isn't dropping them aggressively enough and mega continues to take up the majority of bandwidth.. What are the queue rules you're using?

There should be 2 pcq by default: one for upload & one for download
upload pcq: group on src address only
download pcq: group on dest address only

with pcq / sfq / red there is no need for marking / mangling, as the queue implementation does it on it's own

I setup pcq this way and it still doesn't function as expected. Just to be sure nothing in my config is messing it up, I reset the router to the default config, disabled fasttrack and set this simple queue rule:
/queue simple
add max-limit=2M/25M name=wlan queue=pcq-upload-default/pcq-download-default target=192.168.88.0/24

all queue types are default (so the pcq-download-default classifier is set to dst-address only like you mentioned)

with this config, you expect it to distribute the 25M of bandwidth evenly(~12M to each) to two clients downloading at the same time correct? This is the case when both are downloading a file using the standard chrome download manager. Once one of the clients starts downloading from mega, the other drops to under 200k.

What am i missing here?
Last edited by HzMeister on Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

ivicask

Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:39 am

I'm leaving some reserved bandwidth for dns and some other small packets, and also downloads get grouped under another parent which has limit a bit below my total download speed, this way it doesn't saturate download and gives time for queues to drop packets so everything works smooth.

If u like i can share my mangle/queue rules, but u will need to change some stuff like interfaces, speeds/burst limits..etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HzMeister
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:50 am

I'm leaving some reserved bandwidth for dns and some other small packets, and also downloads get grouped under another parent which has limit a bit below my total download speed, this way it doesn't saturate download and gives time for queues to drop packets so everything works smooth.

If u like i can share my mangle/queue rules, but u will need to change some stuff like interfaces, speeds/burst limits..etc.

Thanks! This actually helped a lot so posting your mangle/queue rules would be great. Your queue config gave me insight into how to go about solving the problem.
Here's a few thing I noticed after messing with it for the last couple hours:

1. The biggest thing I found is that pcq-download, with the classifier set to dst-address only, is broken - it can't handle the way mega downloads several chunks at once using multiple connections. Once I set the the classifier to dst-address AND dst-port, it started to function as expected. However the downside to this is that the available bandwidth gets divided further by how many ports are used - so if a client is downloading a file from mega using 4 connections and another client starts a download with 1 connection, the available bandwidth gets split 5 ways instead of 2..
2. The queue tree works MUCH better than simple queues.
3. There must be an upload queue configured. If upload is disabled/missing, the download queue stops functioning properly.
4. Like you suggested, there needs to be enough buffer for it to function smoothly. In my case, with 25M bandwidth, I had to set the max limit of the child queue to 20M for it to be consistent.

I was able to setup a basic config that finally got the queue working, but I would have liked for it to distribute bandwidth evenly across clients instead of connections. This is using an rb750gr3 so maybe other models don't have this problem...
Can anyone confirm this is specific to this model or across routeros?

ivicask

Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:27 am

Thanks! This actually helped a lot so posting your mangle/queue rules would be great. Your queue config gave me insight into how to go about solving the problem.
Here's a few thing I noticed after messing with it for the last couple hours:

1. The biggest thing I found is that pcq-download, with the classifier set to dst-address only, is broken - it can't handle the way mega downloads several chunks at once using multiple connections. Once I set the the classifier to dst-address AND dst-port, it started to function as expected. However the downside to this is that the available bandwidth gets divided further by how many ports are used - so if a client is downloading a file from mega using 4 connections and another client starts a download with 1 connection, the available bandwidth gets split 5 ways instead of 2..
2. The queue tree works MUCH better than simple queues.
3. There must be an upload queue configured. If upload is disabled/missing, the download queue stops functioning properly.
4. Like you suggested, there needs to be enough buffer for it to function smoothly. In my case, with 25M bandwidth, I had to set the max limit of the child queue to 20M for it to be consistent.

I was able to setup a basic config that finally got the queue working, but I would have liked for it to distribute bandwidth evenly across clients instead of connections. This is using an rb750gr3 so maybe other models don't have this problem...
Can anyone confirm this is specific to this model or across routeros?
I also have dst port set in PCQ and thats how it works on all routers.

Here is my export, but sorry it may look as mess as im doing this for my routers and not general public :)
/ip firewall mangle
add action=fasttrack-connection chain=postrouting comment=WINBOX_PORT port=8291 protocol=tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=prerouting comment=DNSWhitelist dst-address-list=DNSWhitelist new-packet-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS passthrough=no
add action=mark-packet chain=prerouting new-packet-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS passthrough=no src-address-list=DNSWhitelist
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment="DNS/SMALL PACKETS" new-connection-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS_3_conn passthrough=yes port=53 protocol=udp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS_3_conn new-packet-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting new-connection-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS_4_conn passthrough=yes protocol=icmp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS_4_conn new-packet-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=prerouting new-connection-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS_5_conn packet-size=0-123 passthrough=yes protocol=tcp tcp-flags=ack
add action=mark-packet chain=prerouting connection-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS_5_conn new-packet-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment="LG TV DOMA" dst-address=192.168.1.20 new-connection-mark=LG_TV_DOMA_CONN passthrough=yes
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting new-connection-mark=LG_TV_DOMA_CONN passthrough=yes src-address=192.168.1.20
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting new-connection-mark=LG_TV_DOMA_CONN passthrough=yes src-address=192.168.1.33
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting dst-address=192.168.1.33 new-connection-mark=LG_TV_DOMA_CONN passthrough=yes
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=LG_TV_DOMA_CONN new-packet-mark=LG_TV_DOMA passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=TORRENT new-connection-mark=p2p_3_conn passthrough=yes port=33333 protocol=udp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=p2p_3_conn new-packet-mark=p2p passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting new-connection-mark=p2p_2_conn passthrough=yes port=33333 protocol=tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=p2p_2_conn new-packet-mark=p2p passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=RADIO new-connection-mark=101radio_QOS_conn passthrough=yes src-address-list=RADIO_STREAMS
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=101radio_QOS_conn new-packet-mark=101radio_QOS passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment="MS UPDATES" new-connection-mark=ms-updates_2_conn passthrough=yes src-address-list=ms-updates
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=ms-updates_2_conn new-packet-mark=ms-updates passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting dst-address-list=ms-updates new-connection-mark=ms-updates_conn passthrough=yes
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=ms-updates_conn new-packet-mark=ms-updates passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=SSL connection-bytes=0-5000000 new-connection-mark=SSL_conn passthrough=yes port=443 protocol=tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=SSL_conn new-packet-mark=SSL passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=RDP dst-port=3389 new-connection-mark=RDP_QOS_2_conn passthrough=yes protocol=udp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=RDP_QOS_2_conn new-packet-mark=RDP_QOS passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting dst-port=3389 new-connection-mark=RDP_QOS_conn passthrough=yes protocol=udp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=RDP_QOS_conn new-packet-mark=RDP_QOS passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=OTHER_TCP_TRAFFIC dst-port=3350-9999 new-connection-mark=other_tcp_conn passthrough=yes protocol=tcp src-port=!8080,80,443,53,3389,3333,3334,6036,22 tcp-flags=""
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=other_tcp_conn new-packet-mark=other passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=OTHER_UDP_TRAFFIC dst-port=3350-9999 new-connection-mark=other_udp_conn passthrough=yes protocol=udp src-port=!80,443,8080,53,3389,3333,3334,6036,22 tcp-flags=""
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=other_udp_conn new-packet-mark=other passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=ANY_DESK dst-address-list=ANY_DESK new-connection-mark=ANY_DESK_QOS_3conn passthrough=yes protocol=tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=ANY_DESK_QOS_3conn new-packet-mark=ANY_DESK_QOS passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting new-connection-mark=ANY_DESK_QOS_2conn passthrough=yes protocol=tcp src-address-list=ANY_DESK
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=ANY_DESK_QOS_2conn new-packet-mark=ANY_DESK_QOS passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=prerouting dst-address-list=ANY_DESK new-connection-mark=ANY_DESK_QOS_conn passthrough=yes protocol=tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=prerouting connection-mark=ANY_DESK_QOS_conn new-packet-mark=ANY_DESK_QOS_conn passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=DVC new-connection-mark=DVC_2_conn passthrough=yes port=6036 protocol=tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=DVC_2_conn new-packet-mark=DVC passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting new-connection-mark=DVC_conn passthrough=yes protocol=tcp src-address=192.168.1.180
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=DVC_conn new-packet-mark=DVC passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_Do_3M connection-bytes=0-3000000 new-connection-mark=http_conn passthrough=yes port=80,443,8080 protocol=tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-bytes=0-2000000 new-packet-mark=http passthrough=no port=80,443,8080 protocol=tcp
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_3-6MB connection-bytes=3000000-6000000 new-connection-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_conn passthrough=yes port=80,443,8080 protocol=tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_conn new-packet-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting new-connection-mark=SFTP_conn passthrough=yes port=22 protocol=tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=SFTP_conn new-packet-mark=SFTP passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_6+MB connection-bytes=6000000-0 new-connection-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+_2 passthrough=yes port=80,443,8080 protocol=tcp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+_2 new-packet-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+ passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting connection-bytes=5000000-0 new-connection-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+_conn passthrough=yes port=80,443,8080 protocol=udp
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+_conn new-packet-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+ passthrough=no
add action=mark-connection chain=postrouting comment=OTHER new-connection-mark=other_conn passthrough=yes
add action=mark-packet chain=postrouting connection-mark=other_conn new-packet-mark=other passthrough=no
/queue tree
add bucket-size=0.7 burst-limit=50M burst-threshold=49200k burst-time=2s max-limit=49500k name=DOWNLOAD parent=global priority=7 queue=pcq-download-default
add bucket-size=0.7 max-limit=8500k name=UPLOAD parent=pppoe-out1 queue=pcq-upload-default
add limit-at=10M max-limit=48M name=RDC packet-mark=RDP_QOS parent=DOWNLOAD priority=2 queue=pcq-download-default
add burst-limit=8M burst-threshold=6M burst-time=4s limit-at=3M max-limit=7M name=RDC_UP packet-mark=RDP_QOS parent=UPLOAD priority=2 queue=pcq-upload-default
add burst-limit=8M burst-threshold=6M burst-time=3s limit-at=2M max-limit=7M name=http_upp packet-mark=http parent=UPLOAD priority=4 queue=pcq-upload-default
add limit-at=30k max-limit=300k name=101radio_upp packet-mark=101radio_QOS parent=UPLOAD priority=2 queue=pcq-upload-default
add limit-at=50M max-limit=60M name=DNS_down packet-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS parent=global priority=1
add limit-at=50M max-limit=60M name=DNS_upp packet-mark=ICMP/DNS_QOS parent=pppoe-out1 priority=1
add bucket-size=0.4 burst-limit=7200k burst-threshold=6900k burst-time=2s limit-at=2M max-limit=7M name=HIGH_TRAFFIC_UP parent=UPLOAD queue=UPLOAD_HIGH_FIX
add limit-at=2M max-limit=7M name=http_uploads_2-5MB packet-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_UP priority=6 queue=SFQ
add burst-limit=50M burst-threshold=48M burst-time=6s limit-at=10M max-limit=47M name=http packet-mark=http parent=DOWNLOAD priority=4 queue=pcq-download-default
add burst-limit=2M burst-threshold=1600k burst-time=3s limit-at=500k max-limit=1500k name=torrents_upp packet-mark=p2p parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_UP queue=SFQ
add burst-limit=6M burst-threshold=4M burst-time=3s limit-at=600k max-limit=5M name=other_upp packet-mark=other parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_UP queue=SFQ
add bucket-size=0.5 limit-at=5M max-limit=46M name=HIGH_TRAFFIC_DOWN parent=DOWNLOAD queue=pcq-download-default
add limit-at=15M max-limit=46M name=http_downloads_2-5MB packet-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_DOWN priority=6 queue=pcq-download-default
add limit-at=7M max-limit=45M name=torrents packet-mark=p2p parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_DOWN queue=pcq-download-default
add limit-at=14M max-limit=45M name=other_down packet-mark=other parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_DOWN queue=pcq-download-default
add limit-at=3M max-limit=50M name=101radio__down packet-mark=101radio_QOS parent=global priority=3 queue=pcq-download-default
add limit-at=15M max-limit=45M name=HTTP_DOWNLOAD_5MB+ packet-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+ parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_DOWN priority=7 queue=pcq-download-default
add limit-at=1M max-limit=7M name=HTTP_UPLOAD_5MB+ packet-mark=HTTP_DOWNLOADS_5+ parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_UP priority=7 queue=SFQ
add limit-at=6M max-limit=46M name="MS UPDATES" packet-mark=ms-updates parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_DOWN queue=pcq-download-default
add burst-limit=50M burst-threshold=49M burst-time=3s limit-at=18M max-limit=49M name=SSL packet-mark=SSL parent=DOWNLOAD priority=5 queue=pcq-download-default
add burst-limit=8M burst-threshold=6M burst-time=2s limit-at=3M max-limit=7M name=SSL_UPP packet-mark=SSL parent=UPLOAD queue=pcq-upload-default
add burst-limit=3M burst-threshold=2M burst-time=3s limit-at=250k max-limit=2M name="MS UPDATES UPP" packet-mark=ms-updates parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_UP queue=PCQ_UPLOAD
add burst-limit=50M burst-threshold=48M burst-time=3s limit-at=10M max-limit=49M name="ANY DESK" packet-mark=ANY_DESK_QOS parent=DOWNLOAD priority=4 queue=SFQ
add burst-limit=8M burst-threshold=6M burst-time=3s limit-at=2M max-limit=7M name=ANY_DESK_UP packet-mark=ANY_DESK_QOS parent=UPLOAD priority=4 queue=SFQ
add limit-at=1M max-limit=7M name=SFTP packet-mark=SFTP parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_UP priority=7 queue=PCQ_UPLOAD
add limit-at=10M max-limit=46M name=SFTP_ packet-mark=SFTP parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_DOWN priority=6 queue=PCQ_HIGH_DOWNLOAD
add limit-at=1M max-limit=10M name=DVC_DOWN packet-mark=DVC parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_DOWN queue=pcq-download-default
add limit-at=800k max-limit=5M name=DVC_UPP packet-mark=DVC parent=HIGH_TRAFFIC_UP priority=7 queue=pcq-upload-default
add burst-limit=45M burst-threshold=39M burst-time=3s limit-at=10M max-limit=40M name="LG TV DOMA_DOWN" packet-mark=LG_TV_DOMA parent=DOWNLOAD priority=5 queue=pcq-download-default
add burst-limit=6M burst-threshold=900k burst-time=2s limit-at=1M max-limit=4M name="LG TV DOMA_UPP" packet-mark=LG_TV_DOMA parent=UPLOAD queue=pcq-upload-default