Can you please add a post with your blocking rules and ip address list for this solution.
Thank you for your time.
Here's my process to create a US-based network address list for geofencing. You may wish to name your address list differently of course.
1. Copy the US-based address list here
2. Prepend "add list=US address=" to each subnet (in notepad++ do regex search for ^ replace with "add list=US address=", or use the TextFX plugin to insert a clipboard value to the beginning of each line)
3. Add "/ip firewall address-list" as the first line of the file.
4. Save the file and copy it to the router.
5. Open a terminal window and type "import <filename>".
Use the address list as desired in the firewall rules.