hi, This is my setup :
1 x rb960pgs running ospf, vlan, mpls, vpls and at peak hour +- 90 mbps max
this router is connected to a crs125-24g switch. Then we add vlan into that switch for ospf legs and APs.
If i ping from the rb960 to the switch i get +-3% of lost. (so my ospf goes crazy and break)
I decided to change the crs125 to a crs112-8g (because i had this one in my office)
Everything was fine while 3 weeks. Except the cpu that was crazy at 100% when 50mbps passing through it.
I replaced the crs112 to a new crs125-24g switch, then I get the same problem that i had with my first crs125 switch.
I run 6.42.0 in my rb960pgs
I run 6.41.3 in my crs125-24g
no fcs error,
no link down