Hello. So I decided to update the firmware on a couple of Mikrotik devices to the latest stable 6.43.12. I opened multiple WinBOX sessions, 1 to each site, and started the firmware update process. Accidentally, one of the sites was set on long term channel, and the router "updated" to a long term 6.42.12 from a stable 6.43.11. After the router finished, I noticed a few problems and checked the firmware version and realized my mistake. I went updated the firmware again from longterm 6.42.12 to stable 6.43.12, but the issues have remained, even after multiple restarts. Issues are :
1) Internet has slowed down by a lot
2) Slowness whilst using the WinBox
3) Log is slow to show events (a delay is there)
4) Scripts run but do not complete succesfully or fast, and then start another instance of themselves
5) Router has crashed 2 times, generating autosupout.rif (deleted first one, it happened again and created a new one. Log shows : router was rebooted without proper shutdown)
6) Delayed autosupout.rif generation (Crashed 30 minutes ago, .rif file generated 20 minutes back and another one 10 minutes back)
After my second update to stable 6.43.12, I tried to restore a configuration backup from stable 6.43.11 but to no avail (restoring config should not rollback firmware, correct?). The only thing I didnt try yet is doing a factory reset on the device. Any ideas?