Community discussions

MikroTik App

ciberica
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

help to create server radius with sql and and web php form

Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:07 am

Hello Friends, I just installed freeRadius.
Does anyone know where I can find documentation to configure it with mikrotik?

I need to know where I have to insert the data in sql to be able to control the user and password, connection time, connection time, disconnection time and limit the speed

I know there are daloradius type packages, but I want to create a small administration web where when filling out a small form where the user appears, ip password (if it is automatic or fixed, and the speed of limitation. correct area of ​​the database.

Once this is done I would like to know how many MB has been transferred or downloaded on a full date.

I hope to have explained.

PD- I have seen some documentation of how to insert the user and password but not the other configurations. I hope you can help me.

ciberica
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: help to create server radius with sql and and web php form

Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:23 am

Nobody who can help me!

joegoldman
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Re: help to create server radius with sql and and web php form

Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:34 am

Mikrotik talks RADIUS - configuring FreeRADIUS to work with Mikrotik is a non-issue, as they work out of the box.

Your question is more a FreeRADIUS question, I would suggest seeking help from the FreeRADIUS forums or other help-areas dedicated to that program, to learn how to configure your system for MySQL lookups.

ciberica
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: help to create server radius with sql and and web php form  [SOLVED]

Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:42 am

Thank you very much, I did not realize. Think that as you have to connect to mikrotik someone from here would have done it or looked for those documents to make my ARP