I need to make sure the network will allow the following. Can someone help me on how to get this done? Thanks.
Basic Firewall information for Nextiva Services:
• Access rules should cover the IP addresses of 22.214.171.124/21 OR 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52, as well as 184.108.40.206/22 OR 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168
• Allow all UDP and TCP traffic to and from these addresses. Set any UDP timeout to 90 seconds
• Ports 1024 – 65535 need to be opened up for both TCP and UDP
o UDP is for registrations and audio
o TCP is for registrations only
Note: Most phones will usually register in the 5050 – 5090 range with us, but some phones “randomize” their ports, which is the reason for opening it up wide.
• If possible, request bandwidth allocation to those addresses, 100kbps upload and download are necessary per phone to ensure consistent and clear audio quality
o If possible, mark traffic with DSCP 46 / Class of Service 6
• Disable SIP ALG (SIP Transformations) on the router
• Disable Stealth Mode
• Enable Multicast Support
Fax IP Ranges (Only if a Fax Bridge is on site)
Allow all traffic outbound through port 443 (TCP and UDP) to IP RANGE: 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199. We may also need IP: 188.8.131.52