Community discussions

MikroTik App

retrocat
just joined
Topic Author

Problems with Netinstall

Tue May 14, 2019 2:50 am

We deploy a good amount of HAPaclites, they all get netinstalled to the latest version and a default script applied.

In a normal situation i deploy a whole batch by using the reset switch, hit install, they reboot happily configured and i move on to the next device, half way thru a batch of routers, one refused to reboot and was just stuck after finishing with no link lights on and the power and usr light stuck.

Power cycling does not fix the router its stuck in this state until its factory reset using the button and it comes back with my scripted config.

After this happens i cannot net install anything else until my machine has been rebooted. This has happened to about 6 or so routers now, while other routers seem to netinstall just fine

Netinstall 6.44.3 pushing 6.44.3

Any clues?

retrocat
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Problems with Netinstall

Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:26 am

Love the support guys, geez

Still having this issue, will someone from mikrotik even bother to look?
Routers seem to be coming with Long Term release on them, if i boot the routers up and upgrade them then netinstall they seem to complete fine.

This is just fucking stupid if I have to reboot my machine everytime I want to netinstall a router, sort it out mikrotik. :evil:

mkx
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: Problems with Netinstall

Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:30 pm

This is user forum. Support is at support@mikrotik.com ...