Community discussions

earcaesar1
just joined
Topic Author

Hotspot Auto NAT Rules Issue

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:04 pm

I am stumped on this issue and was hoping others have seen this issue or at least know how to resolve it. I am using the hotspot services on RouterOS. I have a router that for some reason keeps putting a rule in the NAT area automatically and it is putting it in the wrong spot and it is causing it to have problems. I have over 300 of these and none of them do this, but for some reason this one router wants to keep doing it.

In the picture below you will see a redirect hs-unauth port 443 in. interface Guest Bridge on it. This is in the wrong spot and I do not know why it has "in. interface guest bridge" on the rule. If I put it in the correct spot it will move it to the bottom again after you disable and enable the hotspot or if you reboot the router. I have looked through my code and I do not see anything associated with these dynamic hotspot nat rules. I have upgraded the OS version to 6.44.5. I have also deleted the bridge and added it back and did the same thing along with another hotspot setup. For some reason it keeps adding it in and does not work.
Capture.JPG

Below picture is what it should look like with my other 300 boxes in the field.
Capture1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

earcaesar1
just joined
Topic Author

Re: Hotspot Auto NAT Rules Issue

Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:58 pm

Looks like I have found some more information out.

It seems like this is a change in the package version.

When I downgraded to Version 6.43.16 it took it back to where it was. This next version it was changed.

So my question now is why was this changed and what does the change do? Why does it get pushed to the bottom of the list of the NAT rules.