for testing purposes:
- I've pinged the website IPs from the router and had them reply without problems.
- I've pinged from customers IPs and get no response
- I've run a traceroute from the router and it goes through as expected
- I've run it from customers IP and one site hits upstream provider and stops the other gets several more steps beyond and then also stops. Neither reaching the destination.
- I've disabled ALL of my firewall filter rules with no change
- I've checked with other customers and other websites and don't find anything wrong
- I've added and exception to the firewall rules for the IPs in question and any other blacklist exceptions (if it's in the address list of exceptions accept the packet and move on)
I'm not sure which portions of the router setup would be useful in diagnosing this but let me know and I'll gladly post them.