Community discussions

kingportipher
just joined
Topic Author

HAVING ISSUES WITH EOIP TUNNEL ON SXT/LHG

Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Hello,

I am setting up an eoip tunnel between 2 mikrotik devices (RB1100X4 and an SXT lte router over the internet) with host machines connected. I am able to ping the host machines only if i enable torch on the SXT LTE ROUTER.
Without torch running on the SXT router the host machines will not be able to ping each other. I tried with the LHG and i also have to enable torch on it before the host machines can ping each other.

Kindly assist as i am not getting any feedback from mikrotik support.Attached is the copy of design
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

IPANetEngineer
Trainer
Trainer

Re: HAVING ISSUES WITH EOIP TUNNEL ON SXT/LHG

Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:08 pm

What version of RouterOS is running on each device?
Global - MikroTik Support & Consulting - English | Francais | Español | Portuguese +1 855-645-7684
https://iparchitechs.com/services/mikro ... l-support/ mikrotiksupport@iparchitechs.com

SiB
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: HAVING ISSUES WITH EOIP TUNNEL ON SXT/LHG

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:07 am

Please check
*) WinBox > IP > Firewall > Connections and WinBox > Tools > Tourch
about this traffic beetween devices. Maybe you confim/discover that traffic is in Tx/Rx correctly send.
*) Add proper firewall chain=input rules to accept this protocol
*) show us the logs
MTCNA + MTCRE + MTCINE | ~600 users at ~150 RouterBoards in EMEA | Telegram: @SiB_PL | WebChat: Tokonda
WinBox Tip: F6 works as ALT+TAB | Gliffy.com - free network schematic | prnt.sc - free ScreenShot software