Community discussions

MUM Europe 2020

galaxyaord
just joined
Topic Author

QoS for ip lan individual

Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:46 pm

Cheers

I find it necessary to perform a QoS for each ip lan with their respective limits instead of applying a QoS in general.

That is, I need to assign priorities and service limits differently for each client, is this possible? If so, please say how. I do not know what chain to put in this case, nor how to make each parent queue for each id so if possible, attach to your response the respective commands to mark the icmp and http traffic both up and down 192.168.1.5 ( example) as well as queue tree, so that you can understand exactly how to do it on a larger scale, thank you very much.
In order to make the example as necessary, the name of the interfaces is "lan" and wan "as an internet source.

Zacharias
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Re: QoS for ip lan individual

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:44 pm

galaxyaord
just joined
Topic Author

Re: QoS for ip lan individual

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:28 am

Thanks for your answer. I do not ask how to limit the speed of a user, what I want is to apply a QoS individually in queue tree so that everyone has different priorities and limits for each type of web service. This I can achieve without problems through a MetaRouter instance for each client with a qos, however obviously it is not viable, so I ask how to do it multiple times in a single instance.