I need a solution like failover 2 Wan
2: LTE sim card connection
when DSL is down automatic shift on LTE SIM card connection
please help to find the product or something
thanks, sir, what a wonderful language for beginners thanks a lot Sir ill really appreciate youany Mikrotik product with 3 ethernet port can do that with routerOS.
To advice the right product will depend on:
- throughput you need
- do you have already ext. LTE router, or do you want LTE modem in Mikrotik
- If you have ext. LTE router, do you want it to be PoE powered from Mikrotik?
- How many ethernet ports you want (or even SFP ports)
Example what you can do:
- How much are you willing to spent
- You could use RB4011 (high end) which has an PoE out port, to which you connect an LTAP LTE (or somthing similar)
- When DSL fails, it powers up LTE modem and connects to it
- When DSL is back online it shuts down the LTE modem and powers off ...
- Audience, this device has integarted LTE modem (in the LTE version)
- You would not need to add any external LTE product
Or (in this example you would not have any ethernet port for LAN):
- Only limitation is , with DSL modem port connected to Audience you have only one Ethernet port remaining
- Ltap LTE kit
- Connect DSL modem to the one Ethernet port of LTAP LTE
- You will have a Wifi only router with LTE/DSL failover (but no LAN ethernet port)