MikroTik App

raystream
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

LoRa Packet forwarding stopps

Tue May 05, 2020 10:08 am

Hi

i have several LoRaWAN gateways with the lora8 concentrator board.
i have more than one server configured:
Capture.PNG
data of test node with ABP auth is send to all 3 servers after startup of the gateway.
after a while (some hours) data is only send to the first server configured, the second and third server does not get data anymore.

please help i need to forward data to more than one server.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

floaty

Re: LoRa Packet forwarding stopps

Wed May 06, 2020 5:17 am

after a while (some hours) data is only send to the first server configured, the second and third server does not get data anymore.
since your setup seems to be working for a while ..., but than not ... a bug would come to mind
so ... maybe one of your devices are still under support ?! ... try to open an email-case !
or buy a new one and solve the problem of all your devices, with the email-case-capability ?!
It's the deal here, ... check the product for your needs ...buy it, if you're think you're in
BUT than it's a "No Whining Zone"

raystream
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: LoRa Packet forwarding stopps

Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:45 pm

@floatly

if a given functionality like the one i am asking for is not working as intended i am not in the NOWHINING zone.

But if no one here or from mikrotik can help i have to by LoRaWAN gateways from an other supplier.

i am working with mikrotik in the router section for years now and i am happy with the product.