hello i need some help with vlan configuration...
i have my main router rb4011 all ports briged except ether10 which is ppoe client-wan. ether1 connect to a crs328 (all ports briged) and a capac all ports briged. everything working fine with my wifi and other ports both on vrs328 and rb4011.
now i want to create a guest wifi using vlan. i saw on the internet a video how to create vlans using winbox (not good with terminal ).
Starting on rb4011
1) interfaces>vlan>create new vlan with ID 100 and the interface of crs328.
2) ip>addresses>add new address 192.168.10.1/24
3) ip>dhcp server> setup new dhcp server on vlan100 interface.
Moving to capac
1) wireless>create a new virtual ap wlan3-Guest with vlanid 100 and the new security profile.
2) ip>addresses> add new address 192.168.10.1/24 to wlan3-Guest interface.
3) bridge>and enable VLAN filtering
4) bridge>VLANs>add new> bridge (bridge1), VLAN ID (100), Tagged (ether1), Untagged ( wlan3-Guests)
after doing that it supposed to get the new ip address but i still get ip from my main DHCP server 192.168.0.1/24