MikroTik App

rururudy
just joined
Topic Author

Sometimes a 60G client does not respond to pings

Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:01 am

Sometimes, I can reach the AP and the switch past the CPE, but not the CPE:
AP -> CPE -> Switch
The workaround is to toggle 'client isolation' off and then back on on the AP. This seems to make the CPE respond.

Hardware is WAP 60G; version is 6.46.6. We have seen this behavior in earlier versions as well. If Mikrotik Support can look at this, that would be great.

We have a network of 1000+ wAP 60G and have seen this ~10 times. We only do bridging, no routing on these devices.

marcin21
Member Candidate
Member Candidate

Re: Sometimes a 60G client does not respond to pings

Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:16 pm

I've got similar problem. from time to time w60G-client loses ping to gateway but from the ethernet side device is reachable.
turning client isolation off seem to not to solve problem.
any other idea?
fasttrack off
harware offloading off
fastpath on

martineduar
just joined

Re: Sometimes a 60G client does not respond to pings

Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:03 pm

Sometimes, I can reach the AP and the switch past the CPE, but not the CPE:
AP -> CPE -> Switch
The workaround is to toggle 'client isolation' off and then back on on the AP. This seems to make the CPE respond.

Hardware is WAP 60G; version is 6.46.6. We have seen this behavior in earlier versions as well. If Mikrotik Support can look at this, that would be great.

We have a network of 1000+ wAP 60G and have seen this ~10 times. We only do bridging, no routing on these devices.
Hello Rururudy!

I al Martín from Spsin, Do you has more than 1000 wAp un tour Network? WoW! IS it realizable for offer plans of 500mb/1000mbs to clients? IS it posible more than 6 ap in each pole reusing frecuencies?, It IS posible 800 meters radio with cube clients and maximum speeds?

Thanks