Community discussions

MikroTik App

FreeVoip
just joined
Topic Author

DHCP Server Lease and Simple Queues not working  [SOLVED]

Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:40 am

Hi.

I am having a problem on multiple RouterOS (6.47 but also with 6.45.2 in other MK) with the DHCP Server and the rate-limit.

From a server, via php I connect to the router and set the rate-limit of the DHCP lease in order to set the speed of the client.

The lease is configured correctly but when I go to Simple Queues I don't see the queue created for some clients. In the screenshot you can see how the rates are well configured and the simple queues are created randomly (but not all).
(in color are marked the leases with simple queue created)

If via WINBOX I go to Leases and the rate-limit (save), I set it manually and save, the simple queue is created but not when it is from the console.

This a few years ago was working correctly but I changed the queue system. Now I wanted to go back and I see that in the current version of routerOs it fails completely.[
Lastly, I couldn't test if the simple queue was actually created (but not listed) or it wasn't created directly.