Community discussions

MikroTik App

DraytonTim
just joined
Topic Author

Logging in

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:46 pm

Hello,
I'll apologize now, my ignorance is the issue here and I'm hoping someone can help.
So, we had an IT company until they folded, and now I'm being asked to help out.
I was sent a packet of User/Password info and nothing more from the IT company, and I need to get into the router and add/remove devices from the whitelist, as well as getting a handle on the situation in general.
My question is this, on my list there is a WAN IP which begins with 209.221........, I also have 3 different Subnets(?) with IP addresses. The User/Pass says its for the HSIA Gateway.
There is also a note that I "must use WinBox to access router". I have Winbox installed and everything seems to work, but all of these addresses come back with connection refused.
The desktop app says that I have to enable legacy mode, which I have done, but to no avail.
I know something is not configured correctly, but I don't even know where to start.
I am relatively familiar with routers , but not this type, and should be able to come up with any info which could help here.

Thanks in advance!,

Tim