MikroTik App

Smoerrebroed
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

WebFig UI sometimes incomplete

Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:38 pm

Hi All,

after using my two RBs for a few weeks now, I notice that every once in a while the WebFig UI seems not to work properly. To be more precise, I will only see the "Interfaces" page after login, but there is no menu visible on the left side. Also, the top right mode will show "QuickSet", even though I am in WebFig. Switching to QuickSet and Terminal works as expected, but WebFig really seems to have some issues. Sometimes - not necessarily after a reboot - everything's back to normal, Also, this seems independent of the PC or browser that I use to connect to the router. Have you experienced such a behavior before? Do you know what I can do to restore the proper WebFig UI when this happens? Any hints will be highly appreciated.

WebFig.png

Thx,

Smoerrebroed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Smoerrebroed
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Re: WebFig UI sometimes incomplete

Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:15 pm

Any ideas?

pe1chl
Forum Guru
Forum Guru

Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:20 pm

It is a bug in the current version.
When you really want to use webfig, downgrade to the 6.46.x version.

Smoerrebroed
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Topic Author

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Alright, I see. Thx!

I'm mostly running on non-Windows machines, so WinBox is not a good option for me. Of course I use SSH, but once in a while WebFig UI is what I want to use.

I guess the next release will be out in a few weeks, so hopefully that'll be fixed then.

jvanhambelgium
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:56 pm

Alright, I see. Thx!

I'm mostly running on non-Windows machines, so WinBox is not a good option for me. Of course I use SSH, but once in a while WebFig UI is what I want to use.

I guess the next release will be out in a few weeks, so hopefully that'll be fixed then.
Winbox runs "fine" (does have some font issues) on any Linux machine with "WINE"
I'm not running MS Windows on my desktop systems neither.