Community discussions

MikroTik App

omnicron
Topic Author

Multiple Hotspot Login Pages

Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:10 am

Does anyone have an idea on how to make the Mikrotik display a different hotspot login based on the interface the user is comming from. I have an application where I need a specific login page for one hotspot and a different login for another and they are in the same mikrotik. I was thinking that you could pass the login to an external webserver in a walled garden that has the HTML for the login and also displays the custom login page. I would like to be able to do based on incomming interface. Still trying to learn this hotspot a little bit so anything would be helpfull at this time.

Thanks

edzix

Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:34 pm

in v2.9 this will be available.

Edgars

omnicron
Topic Author

Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:23 pm

Well is it possible right now to make the unit redirect a HTTP request to a different default page for now based on interface? I dont think I can wait till 2.9 is released.

wjw
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thu Dec 30, 2004 7:27 am

if the MT Hotspot box, just redirects to the webserver, you could look at the Refferer, that should contain the ip of the webserver they connected to, so should be the interface that they connected to.