I do have a network at my office with a RB3011, multiple HP Switches, WAP_ac's and around 40VLANs.
The network is running, Upload and Download speeds are great (300MBit/s) but loadingtime of webpages are sometimes very slow.
When I connect my PC to the WAN- Distribution- Router directly, loadingtime is very fast.
This is the Structure of the network:
- All connections are Gigabit fiber or Gigabit copper
- Between the switches and the RB there are around 40VLANs.
- VLAN 8,11-50 are limited by firewall only for WAN access and SimpleQueue: UP/DL Speed to 25MBit/s
- VLAN 9 is WAN
- Double-NAT because of two routers...
- CAPsMAN on RB3011 - around 22 CAPs
- Mostly around 3000+ connections in Firewall
My Config file is large so before I start to change all comments for anonymisation....
Code: Select all
(DistributionRouter) -- (CRS309-1G8S) -- (RB3011 Router) -- (ground level Switch) L (first floor Switch) L (second floor Switch) L etc.
Maybe you have an Idea where the problem could be.
Also disabled Fasttrack because 99% of traffic passes the simpleQueues.