Community discussions

MikroTik App

satspy
just joined
Topic Author

CCR ports flaps randomly......i see that is the problem for years ! Can it be solved or not??

Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:23 am

Hi,

In whole network where i have 65 mkt devices, i also have a three CCR1036, all on different locations.
Those three CCRs randomly flaps all ports for 2 seconds, sometime every day, sometime not for 3-7 days.
I have tried all versions of ROS, from ancient one to the newest one, and now iam at 6.44.6 which is showed most stable.

Conn tracking is disabled, firewall empty.
Basically, one is used just for PPPOE server, about 400 users, one is BGP router ( 8GB RAM, full routing table ), and one is used as a stupid switch, 0% cpu usage :-)
They are all flapping randomly, not all three at same time.

Traffic peak is about 600-700 mbit.

Other mkt devices in network are rb4011, 3011, 2011, hex-s, crs328, crs125 , etc.
They are working all great, ARM and MIPSBE.
Only TILE is having problems, as i can see.

Can someone help, or i should consider some other vendor for seriuos stuff like BGP and PPPOE?
Iam losing clients because of that stupid bug, it drops all PPPOE conns when ports drop.

I see that problem with randomly dropping ports on CCR is existing for years accross many versions of ROS, and iam dissapointed that Mikrotik didnt solved this, if can be solved.

I have attached the picture from log, which just show that ports are dropped and backed up after 2 secs.

Hope someone can help, iam going crazy over this.

Best regards !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.